Invisible

UPDATE: GUYS I ACTUALLY MADE A BOOK OUT OF THESE ONE SHOT THINGS PART TWO FOR INVISIBLE IS THERE!!! I USED THE SONG CARRY ON

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! I wrote another one of these song one shot thingys because I had a lot of fun writing the one for jet black heart.

I literally just wrote this in like thirty minutes and it's unedited and it's sad but I like it.

AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I JUST CANT WRITE ANYTHING BUT ANGST! I AM LITERALLY ALWAYS HAPPY AND ALWAYS LAUGHING AND ALMOST NEVER UPSET BUT I CANT WRITE HAPPY OMG THATS BACKWARDS AF XD!!! BUT YOU GUYS SEEM TO LIKE IT SO ITS ALL GOOD

ANYWAY... I'm sorry if you thought this was a chapter. I was just listening to the album and Invisible came on and I was like "Calum slays this song I'm gonna cry" and this happened.

I talk way too much in these author's notes, so I'll stop now XD!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!!!!

Another day of painted walls and football on the tv
No one sees me

Fade away lost inside a memory of someone's life
That wasn't mine

Calum sat on a large recliner in the corner, wrapped up in a blanket and watching silently as his family had fun watching the football game together without him.

He never tried to join in on their fun because he knew that if he did, no one would even so much as glance at him.

It wasn't always like this. They used to at least acknowledge the fact that he was there with them, but something changed. Calum was basically non-existent.

I was already missing before the night I left
Just me and my shadow and all of my regrets
Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible

Calum got up from his seat, wondering why he even bothered coming downstairs with his so called family anyway.

While making his way up the stairs to his room, Calum realized that me might as well just be invisible.

Wasted days dreaming of the times I know i can't get back
Seems I just lost track

Looking on as all of life's colors seem to fade to grey
I just walked away

Calum sat at lunch alone, sighing as he scanned the cafeteria.

He spotted three guys sitting together, laughing happily with one another. He remembered them as the ones who used to be his best friends.

For some reason unknown to Calum, they just weren't anymore. Luke, Michael, and Ashton didn't talk to Calum anymore. They barely even looked his way.

Calum thought back, remembering how he used to be happy whenever they all hung out together. How he used to be happy in general.

Too bad he would never get those times back.

I was already missing before the night I left
Just me and your shadow and all of my regrets

When Calum made it home, he walked up the door at the same time as his sister, but neither of them spoke a word to each other.

Even after they both made it into the house, she was greeted by their parents, getting hugs from each of them as they asked how her day was, but he didn't get anything. Not even a wave.

Calum felt like crying.

He ran up to his room, throwing his things on the floor then walking into the connected bathroom.

He stood in front of the mirror with tears in his eyes that were threatening to fall, but he tried to force himself to smile and act like he was okay. He wasn't.

He shook his head at himself and smiled sadly, looking down at his feet.

He looked up at his reflection again.

Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible

Calum broke down.

Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible

Another day the walls are built to keep me safe
I can't escape... It's too late

Calum walked down the hallway of his school to his locker. He kept his head down, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. Refusing to let anyone in.

As he was walking, he ran into someone. It was Michael. Ashton and Luke stood on either side of him staring at Calum, both just now noticing how broken he looked. How broken he actually is.

Michael reached a hand out and opened his mouth to speak, but Calum walked right around them.

Calum finally had his guard up. It was too late to fix things now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ME AGAIN! I have a question...

If I made a whole book filled with one shots based off of songs (with mainly 5sos ships because that's basically all I'm good at other than kpop ships :P) would anyone read it?

OKAY IM DONE NOW I PROMISE BYYYYEEEE GUYS!!!