(16)

A/N: HEEEEEYYYY GUYS!!!! I PROMISED I WOULD TRY TO UPDATE FASTER AND I DID IT (kind of... it still took forever. I'm sorry but I AM A BUSY WOMAN!! Okay not really I'm just lazy af XD)

This is basically just a short filler-ish chapter that is unedited and not that great. I'm sure it could've been better.

AND SOME MASHTON SINCE THERE HASNT REALLY BEEN MUCH AT ALL AND I LOVE MASHTON

Anyway I hope you all like this chapter and don't hate me for it being so boring :P

Please enjoy :)

(P. S.- this is probably the shortest author's note I've ever done XD

P. P. S.- does anyone like the kpop group Seventeen cause THEY JUST MADE A COMEBACK AND I AM DYING IT IS SOOO AMAZING AND JISOO AND JEONGHAN if that's how you spell it AND MINGYU AND JIHOON AND SOONYOUNG AND VERNON AND MINGHAO AND THERE ARE TOO MANY TO NAME BUT THEY ALL DID SO GREAT AND THE DANCE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND THEIR VOCALS WERE GREAT AND JUST AHHHHH)

OKAY YOU CAN READ NOOOOOOWWW!!!

About one week later and nothing had changed. Luke had finally gotten out of the hospital and was slowly but surely improving, only eating about six grapes a day and drinking lots of juice and water for now since his body couldn't handle much else yet.

Calum, on the other hand, hadn't changed. This was both good and bad. It was good because that means he hadn't gotten any worse over those days, but it was bad because that also meant that he wasn't improving either. This was just a slimmer chance of him waking up any time soon.

Luke, Michael, and Ashton were getting out of school for the week since it was Friday. They planned on going to Ashton's house, knowing Jack and Alex wouldn't mind if they hung out there.

However, on the way there, Luke got a call from his dad saying that he had to be home now.

"He said he brought a girl over and we're all gonna have dinner together. What if he's just saying that? What if he just wants me home so he can..." Luke trailed off.

"You won't know unless you go over there, Lukey. I know you don't want to go, and I really don't want you there either, but we both know that if you don't it will just be worse for you another time. We'll stay outside for a few minutes just in case, alright?" Ashton assured his anxious boyfriend.

Luke nodded shakily. Maybe his dad really had found someone. Maybe be wasn't drunk right now, at least he didn't sound like it. Maybe he would be okay today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember Lukey, if you need us just call. We'll drop everything and come get you, okay?" Michael reassured Luke.

Luke nodded, and Ashton placed a quick kiss on his lips before he got out of the car and walked up the front porch steps to his house.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Ashton asked in concern.

"He's Luke, of course he'll be okay," Michael said surely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-Mikey," Ashton moaned, wiggling under Michael who has hovering above him, kissing and biting his neck.

"You're so sensitive, baby. We really haven't done this in a while," Michael said, chuckling when Ashton whined and wrapped his arms around the yellow haired boy's neck.