Special Chapter #1

Lisa's POV

Our kids are now teenagers and they already know and understand what really our work before. And they said that they want to be a trainee but I think we need to think about it.

"What are you so worried about?" Jungkook asked and I just sighed. "Just shut up." I stated and sat down on the stool.

"Why? Skyler and Aliyah is good at dancing while Sophie and Justin is good at singing? What's the problem?" he asked as he rest his elbow on the table. "I'm moody, please stop." I replied and go to the living room to sat down on the couch.

He followed me again as he sat down beside me and hug me. "Sorry, I'm just confused." he mumbled and I just nod.

"Can you please tell me?" he asked again after minutes of silence. He sat down properly and I'm the one who hug him. "I just don't want to make them feel what I feel when I'm an idol." I replied and I know he's confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked and I sighed again. "You know I'm the first Thai idol in YG Entertainment. And I was criticized by a lot of K-netz. I don't want to talk about it." I answered and he hug me back.

"We can't blame the other people who criticize us. You know? Haters gon' hate. Players gon' play. Live a life man. Good luck." he said while imitating RM oppa and I just chuckled.

"Let's just support them." he stated and I just nodded. "We're home!" we heard them shouted and I sat down properly. "How's school?" I asked with a smile and they all answered that 'it's great'

"Mom" Skyler stated and they gave me a letter. "We all got a letter" he added and I look at it.

Skyler and Justin got a letter from Big Hit Entertainment while the two girls got a letter from YG Entertainment to become their trainee.

I just sighed and look at them. "Do you guys want too?" I asked. "We want too but if you insist, we won't" Sophie replied and smiled at me.

I smiled back and nod my head. "If you really want too, why would I insist?" I said and they all exclaimed in joy. "But, I just want to remind you being an idol is not easy. It's not all fun, you know what I'm saying" I added and they nod.

-

"Really?" I asked and they nodded. My unnies said their kids are also trainees like our kids. "Yeah, but the boys are in Big Hit Entertainment." Jennie unnie replied and we are just chatting on a video call.

"That's cool. It would be funny if our kids are in group together" I said and they laughed. "Yeah, that would be weird" Rosè stated.

-

I heard our doorbell rings and I open it as I dried my hands. "What can I do for you?" I asked and he seems like a mail guy. "A letter for you ma'am." he stated and handed me a paper which I quickly accepted it.