Chapter 49

Third Person's POV

The girls got home after their dates with their boyfriends. Jisoo didn't tell them yet, she is waiting for a right time. They sat down on the living room and Rosè open the TV.

"Uhmm guys" Jisoo stated nervously as she stand up. She is nervous because she's not ready for her members reactions. They averted their attention to her and wait for her to speak.

She raised her hand and make them saw her ring. "That's pretty unnie" Lisa said and look away. The three realized and they all look at her with shocked on their faces.

"Y-You're engage with Jin oppa?" Jennie asked and Jisoo just nodded in response. "MY GAHD! Congratulations unnie!!" Rosè exclaimed and hug her. Jisoo felt relax as they are not mad at her.

"I thought you're going to be mad." she stated and can't help but to shed tears. This is the first time they saw Jisoo to break down infront of them. "Of course not! We are so proud of you unnie!" Lisa replied and they hug each other again.

'BTS and BLACKPINK seen dating at the amusement park. There is a rumor that one of them proposed to their girlfriend already.'

"Turn it off Rosè!" Jennie said and she followed.

-

The next morning, the boys including the three went to the girls dorm because they don't have any schedule today same with the girls.

They are talking about their oldest. "There are rumors now. Are you going to publicity?" Namjoon asked as he was concerned about them and their careers. But he was so happy for them, all of them.

"Let's just wait for our CEOs response." Jin replied and they just nod. Jisoo opened the TV and wait for some news about them.

'Breaking News! BTS Jin and BLACKPINK Jisoo are now officially engaged! The two of them seen at the amusement park dating and some of the fans claimed that BTS Jin proposed to her girlfriend BLACKPINK Jisoo. The two companies just now confirmed it.'

"BTS Jin has asked for my approval." YG Entertainment stated.

"Their love deepens as the time pass by. BTS Jin has asked for my approval first." Big Hit Entertainment stated.

'Some fans are now raging because of it but there are also some fans who supported the two.'

'Congratulations BTS Jin and BLACKPINK Jisoo!'

'What's your reaction about this?'

Jisoo turned off the TV and quickly go in to her room. Jin followed her and they leaved the others dumbfounded. "Is she ok?" Lisa asked worriedly.