Chapter 3

Lisa's Pov

"Do you want to die?! Give me that!" I whispered-shouted at him while we are walking down the hallway and my hair is blocking my face.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I can sense that he is looking at me. "Hiding, obviously? Are you blind?" I replied sarcastically.

"Stop and we need to pass our assignment" he stated and I remember our homework. I push him lightly and fix myself. "Happy?" I said and flashed a fake smile.

"Good" he mess my hair and I just groaned in annoyance. We are walking towards the teacher's room when I saw Rosè alone. I think she passed their homework too.

She look at me and her eyes widen. "Is that you?" she asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Rosè!" someone shouted behind my back and I turn around.

I saw Jennie unnie running towards us with Taehyung oppa beside her. She stops and stared at me. "You're all look like an idiot" I stated and walk away from them.

"YAH! WE'RE YOUR UNNIES!" I heard them shouted and I just chuckled.

-

We walk out from the teacher's room and our teacher was surprised by my new look.

We both walk in at the same time and all of the attention are on us. "I hate attention" I mumbled and walk fast to seat down.

-

"Kaja?" I asked to Rosè and she just nodded. Jennie unnie fetch Jisoo unnie up so we are going to have a break together. I was walking down the hallway when I saw some boys looking at me flirtly. The fvck?

Some boys are saying hi to me but I will just ignore them. "Wow, you're pretty" Rosè said beside me and I just rolled my eyes.

We walk in to the cafeteria and Rosè said that she would be the one who will order for us so I just nodded and sat down on our usual table.

"Hi" someone said and sat down infront of me. I look at him with my blank expression and raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you need anything? If you don't, just go away." I replied and he smirked.

He touch my hand that is resting on the table and I quickly pull my hands away. "Can you please go away? Your presence is so irritating" I said out of annoyance.

"I'm Lee Ji-Hun" he asked for a handshake and I just stared at it. "I don't care who the fvck you are." I replied and his expression changes.

"And who are you you to talk to me like that? Bullshit" I just stared at him with a frown. "Did I say that you can talk to me? Asshole?" I fired back and he grab my wrist and pull me away.

"YAH LET ME GO!!" I shouted and try to pull my hands away. "I'm hurting!" I said but he's not letting go. I kick his legs causing him to let go of my hand and kneel down.