Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

My coffee is now half of it. It spilled on my clothes and also the one that I bumped into. And the more shocking part is, Jungkook is with another girl and the girl is the one who I bumped into.

"Urgghh!" the girl exclaimed out of annoyance. I'm annoyed too but I didn't shouted. "What have you done to my dress?!" she said while wiping the coffee out of her dress.

She didn't know that she will mess her dress more if she do that, idiot.

"Say sorry" Jungkook stated and I just sighed in disbelief. "Why would I?" I replied and look at the girl. She's not that pretty though.

I can't believe this. I just didn't response to his confession and now she's with another girl?! That's why he's not talking to me.

"Look what you did to her dress" he replied back and I look at the girl. "I saw it. I'm not blind" I answered and smiled fakely. I look at her feet up to her face.

"I'm sorry should I buy you another dress? I can buy you a dress that's not cheap" I said and she frowned. "Excuse me? Are you saying that my dress is cheap?" she replied and I smiled again, fakely.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought it was cheap" I replied sarcastically. "Lisa" Jungkook cut in and his voice was warning me. "I need to go." I said, didn't give him a damn as I pull out my wallet.

"How much is your dress?" I asked and she just look at me in disbelief. "What's with the attitude? You're the one who spilled coffee on my dress and now you're the one who's mad?" The girl answered and I just sighed.

"Now it's my fault? You're the one who's not looking at your way because you're busy on flirting." I answered back. She was about to argue again when I cut her off.

"You know what. My time is precious. I don't want to waste it because of this shit. Oh here" I answered back and gave her my coffee which she accepted it with confusion.

"What should I do with this?" she asked and I look at her with my eyebrow raised. "Spilled it on your dress because that's more expensive than your dress. And if you don't want to, you can drink it so you can taste an expensive coffee because I think you can't afford it." I answered and smiled at her fakely.

I look at Jungkook and he is just looking at me. I rolled my eyes on him before walking away.

"Lisa wait!" I heard Jungkook shouted but I didn't care. I continue walking away until he caught my arms and make me turn around to face him.

"What the heck is that?! I just didn't response to your confession and now you're with another girl?! I was about to confess to you that I like you too but gratefully I didn't! Go back to your fvcking girl and leave me alone!" a tears fall down from my eyes as I said those words to him.

"Y-you like me too?" he asked and I just frowned at him. "That was long and that's all you heard?! Yes I like you too but I'm taking it back now!" I answered and I was about to walk away when he hug me.