Chapter 52

Lisa's POV

I'm here at London because my parents have a house in here. I will stay in here for a while and I contacted Alisia to be in here.

"Why are you here all of a sudden? Does Jungkook knows?" Alisia asked and I shooked my head. "You left? Again?" she asked again that makes me think.

"You don't what he have done." I just replied and look away. She didn't speak after that. "I'll just go to the kitchen" I stand up and leave her at the living room.

I open the fridge to look for some desserts. I blink my eyes a couple of times because my eyes are getting blurry. "Lisa, are you ok?" someone asked and I didn't know what happened next when I drifted to sleep.

-

I open my eyes and I'm here at my room. "What happened?" I asked to Alisia and she is looking at me worriedly. "You're 2 weeks pregnant" she replied that makes me shocked.

"P-Pregnant?" I asked again and she just nod.

I'm going to raised you all by myself baby, without your dad.

-

After 4 Years

I heard BTS was about to disband after their world tour. I didn't want to know but they are famous here in London. I have a business in here. I have my own Fashion Boutique since I'm good at fashion.

Alisia came back to Thailand after I gave birth so I decided to hire a nanny for my kids.

"Mommy!!" I heard them exclaimed. They are twins, one boy and one girl. I named them Skyler and Sophie. I hug them and kissed them both on there cheeks.

"Did you do well in school?" I asked in Korean since I thought them how to speak Korean when they are 1 year old. They also know how to speak in English and Thai. Skyler is older than Sophie.

"Look Mom! I had five stars!" Sophie said and make me look at her hands full of stars. "Oh, Good job Sophie!" I replied and I look at Skyler.

"How about my little boy? How's school?" I asked and he smiled sweetly showing his bunny teeth. "I got a perfect score to all of my exams mom!" he replied and I make an high five to him.

"Where's nanny?" I asked and they pointed out the kitchen. "Now take a shower and we will eat dinner, ok?" they all followed and they quickly go in to their rooms.

They are sharing rooms but different beds.

-

After they eat, I make them brush their teeth and read them a bed time story until they fall asleep.

"By the way, can you take the children at the mall and buy all the things they want? I'm busy tomorrow." I requested and she just nod.