Chapter 40

Lisa's POV

After a month~

BLACKPINK TV has come to an end and we are going back to our dorm. "Aww, I'm going to miss this house" Jennie unnie said while pouting.

I just chuckled while we are packing our things back in order and go in to our van.

-

We arrived at our dorm and I sighed before going in. I go straight to my room with my luggage and quickly get my things back in order.

I plopped myself on my bed because I'm so tired. "Lisa! You have a visitor!" I heard Jisoo unnie shouted from the living room. "Coming!" I shouted back as I stand up lazily.

My eyes widen when I saw my childhood friend as I open the door. "Bambam?" I hesitantly called out and he looked at me.

"Long time no see Lalisa" he said with a smile. I hug him for a sec and break it. "How have you been? And why are you here? Your fans might see us" I mumbled and he just chuckled.

"No one recognize me because I'm not wearing makeup." he replied and I chuckled. "That's why you're ugly today" I replied back and he messed up my hair.

"Aish!" I mumbled in annoyance as I push his hands away. "I just wanted to see you. By the way, are you really dating Jeon?" he asked and I just nod.

"Now go away. I want to rest" I answered and he pouted. "Ok! Take a rest!" he answered back and he walk away. I was about to close the door when someone blocked it.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed and hug him. He hugged me back and I saw the others walking in to our dorm. "Why Bambam is here?" he asked and I pull away.

"He just wanted to see me" I answered and I saw him frowned a little. "Why?" he asked again and I sighed. "Because we didn't see each other for a long time. Besides, we're friends" I replied and he just nod.

We walk in to our dorm and I saw them on the living room. "I watched your BLACKPINK TV. You guys are no fun" I heard J-Hope oppa said as we join them.

"You guys sucks at variety shows" Namjoon oppa added. "And you're not?" Jennie unnie replied back and we all laughed.

"By the way, Lisa. You need to rest! Go" Jisoo unnie said but more like demanding. "Why? Let the kid join us" Jin oppa replied but Jisoo unnie look at me.

"Ok fine" I just replied and go in to my room and lie down on my bed. I heard my door opens again but I didn't pay attention.

I felt my bed down a little. I flinched a little when someone hug me from behind. I was about to turn around when he speaks. "It's me love" he said and that makes me relaxed.

He is massaging my tummy and I can feel his breath on my nape. I hold his hands to stop him because it's giving me butterflies in my tummy.