Chapter 35

Jennie's POV

Lisa didn't leave her room since yesterday. We are worried about her. Once we came back from the YG Building, she is now losing herself and mumbling how useless girlfriend she is.

"Lisa" I stated as I knocked on her door. "Yes?" I heard her answered and I can hear that she's sobbing. "You haven't eaten yet" I replied and wait for her to answer.

"I'm full" she replied back. "Lisa, we're worried about you" Jisoo unnie said as she knocked on her door again. "I'm fine" she said and we don't know what to do.

But one thing for sure, she wants Jungkook right now.

We are also shocked of what Jungkook said. He's been a good boyfriend to Lisa and he even chooses her first before visiting her grandma at the hospital.

I know what Lisa would feel if that's the case. I was startled when I heard a breaking sound. I run towards her room and knocked it. "LISA!!" I shouted and the two girls run towards me.

"What happened?!" Rosè asked worriedly. "I heard some breaking sound! Call for help!" I answered and Rosè call for someone while me and Jisoo unnie are trying to talk to her.

"Lisa let's talk about this, please?" Jisoo unnie pleaded but we heard more breaking sound. "ROSÈ FASTER!!" I shouted and Rosè joined with us after seeking for help.

We keep knocking the door but she didn't listen. Our door opens and Jungkook was here.

"What's happening?" he asked as he walk closer to us with his hyungs. "Lisa didn't leave her room since yesterday and she's losing herself. She always mumbling how useless she is." I replied and Taehyung walk closer to me and comfort me.

"Let's calm down. Jungkook she needs you. Set aside your problems and go help her. She needs you" Namjoon oppa said he just nod.

-

Third Person's POV

Lisa is now losing herself because of what Jungkook told to her. She don't know that Jungkook is having a breakdown that time but he still chooses her.

She can't believe it that she didn't know that Jungkook is overcoming the things just by himself. She feels useless and stupid girlfriend to him.

He did everything for her but she just leave him behind.

Her unnies are worrying about her because she's locking up herself in her room. Lisa was crying and crying because she get mad at herself.

She was pulling her hair and throw everything away. She's suffering from anxiety and depression because of that.

She can't control herself and she broke the vase. Her unnies keep knocking again when they heard that sound.