Chapter 29

Lisa's POV

It's time for classes again and everyone is looking at me. Not surprised because Jungkook just asked my hand infront of all the students.

"Hey, we need to go now. See you later!" Jin oppa said and he walk away with Jisoo unnie. "This is so akward" I mumbled and my head is hung low while we are walking.

"Why?" Jungkook asked and I sighed. "Look at them? They're all looking at me" I replied as I pointed out the students. "Why? Are you shy?" he asked and kissed my cheeks.

"Yah! We're here at a fvcking school" I whispered-shouted at him. "And so? They knew that we are together" he answered and I sighed.

"We are going to be punished because of PDA! As much as I wanted to be clingy to you, we're at the school" I answered back.

"Ok, I got it love. But, do you remember that your boyfriend owns this fvcking school that you were saying?" he replied and I just chuckled.

"Yeah right" I just replied and we walk in to our classroom.

-

"Love, do you want to have a date later after school?" he asked while I'm fixing my things. "Date? Why?" I asked back and look at him.

"I just want to" he just answered. "Ok? Sure" I replied and I was about to walk away when he speak again. "Say love" he said more like demanding me to say.

"I don't want to" I stated and walk away. I was stopped by my steps when he shouted. "Wait for me love!" he yelled and that makes me cover my face.

He shouted here at the hallway where so many students are walking! He run towards me and hold my hand as we continue walking. "You should wait for me love!" he said with loud voice and I just smiled with embarrassment.

We are here at the cafeteria and we sat down on our usual table. "The maknaes are holding each other's hands here inside the school campus." Jisoo unnie said and I pointed out Jungkook.

"Why me?" he asked back. "Because you're so clingy as fvck" I replied and rolled my eyes on him. "Why? You don't like it?" he asked again and I look at him.

He is now slightly pouting. "I didn't say that I don't like it. My point is we're here in school" I answered and he just nod.

-

The classes are now ended and our third exams are going to start next week.

Jungkook is just quiet while we are going home to our dorm. Once we are here, I remember what he said to me a while ago.

"Let's go for a date now, love?" I can see on his face that he's shocked. "W-what did you said?" he asked and I just chuckled.