Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

The ball is just an hour away because it will be a night event. The girls are busy with their looks and they are helping each other.

Jisoo is wearing an elegant makeup which makes her more beautiful. Her hairstyle is crown braid, exposing her collarbone.

Jennie is wearing an elegant makeup too because of her gown. Her hairstyle is a bow bun, it's just deceptively simple and seriously cute.

And Rosè is wearing a simple makeup because of her light colored gown. Her hairstyle is braided pullback with a curly end.

While Lisa is wearing a natural makeup because of her gown that is fairytale like. Her hairstyle is a triple braided buns with a two slits of hair on the sides.

-

They are now ready and they are just waiting for the boys to escort them. There doorbell rings and they are now having their finishing touches.

They brought their accessories and Rosè is the one who opened it. The boys literally can't believe how much gorgeous the girls are.

"Let's go?" the boys casually said despite of being struck by their beauty.

-

Lisa's POV

We are here at the venue and the set up of the stage and tables are elegant. There's a red carpet too for partners and obviously my partner is Jungkook.

"Did I just said to you that you look so damn gorgeous tonight?" Jungkook whispered close to my ears. My hands are on his arms and he is wearing a prince like clothes.

"Did I just said to you that you look good tonight?" I answered back and turn away because I can sense that my cheeks are burning.

The program is starting and we fall in line for the red carpet. We are going after Rosè and Jimin oppa. The MC starts to call our names to walk on the red carpet and sat down on our table.

We are all on the same table.

-

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to our Fairytale Ball!" the MC speak and we all clapped our hands.

"To make this ball more interesting, we will be selecting students for the Best in Gown, Most Loving Couple, The Head Turners, Princesses and Princes of the Night, and the major award is the King and Queen of the Night!" Actually I don't care about the awards. I just want to have fun.

"And now! You may start dancing and after that, the food will be served." just few lights are now turned on and a slow music comes on.