Sibling Bond (Something Extra)

You, Mal and Zagreus sat around a small table in a veranda. You sip your favorite drink. Zagreus chugged his beer. Mal stared at the two of you, her arms crossed.

"So, Zagreus' parents are Zeus and Persephone. Mine is Hades and Maleficent. And you, (Y/n), is Hades and Persephone?" Mal asked.

"Yes." you answered.

"Then you and Zagreus are half siblings and so are we, but Zagreus and I aren't?" Mal asked again. "Ugh this is giving me a headache.

"Don't think too much of it little girl. It is perfectly normal." Zagreus answered her.

"Little girl!?"

"Relax. Zagreus is much older than us. I only aged faster than him because I was trapped in the isle and because of that, I haven't fully awakened as a God. You, Mal, is sort of a demigod." you explained.

"Okay. Ugh. But seriously, Both your parents had an affair with our parents?"

You laughed. "Did you know Mother is Zeus' daughter?" you said.

"What!? That's crazy!" Mal said.

"As I told you, it is perfectly normal. I've had relationships with my own cousins before too. It runs in the blood sweetie." Zagreus spoke. "Didn't you and (Y/n) had a relationship too? It proves your part of the family. Hahaha"

"We didn't know back then." Mal defended.

"Oh come on. I knew you continued your relationship after discovering you had the same father. Plus, you had a boyfriend then and you still made lovey dovey with (Y/n)." Zagreus smirked.

"Don't pick on her." you said.

"Ugh.. I belong to a weird family." Mal pinched her nose in annoyance.

"By the way, you both got something from our parents." Zagreus said.

"What?" Both you and Mal asked.

"You got their cheating habits." Zagreus laughed hard.

"Ugh." Mal rolled her eyes while you just pouted. "This was so unnecessary." she said.

"Then don't ask next time." Zagreus said.

-----------

*Sigh* 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

This never happened. 🙈🙈🙈

Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for being with me through this journey. I hope I was able to make you feel several emotions through my story but most of all, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it.

Also, I love reading your comments and I love talking to you. I'm sorry I can't respond to every comment you had but I sure take time to read every single one. Reading them puts a smile to my face every time.I wish you will continue to be here and be my pillar of strength.

This fic is not just a simple story for me. It is also my happiness and something that connects me with you. This is also my first story so it is very important to me. LOL am I getting too dramatic?

Well, all I really wanted to say is THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL 🤗🤗🤗

P.S. this is not the end.....maybe?