Chapter 23: Oh Jack

As Jack sits down next to Mike, Mike's heart begins to pound. He begins to feel pressure on his chest. It's like an elephant sitting on his chest. He can feel his blood pressure increasing to a abnormal level. He begins to sweat. The sweat is very noticeable as it drops from his forehead.

Jack sits down next to Mike. Jack sees the sweat coming down from Mike's forehead.

"Tell me what's been going on with you lately." Inquiries Jack.

He adds, "I heard bits and pieces of what's been happening, but I want to hear all of it from you."

Mike's heart prevails to beat swiftly; preferably it will emerge out of his chest. He's also sweating persistently, it's about to create a lake. Mike doesn't know where to start; his mind is about to erupt like a lava.

"I been having a difficult time sleeping each night. It's been going on for a while now. Often when I lay on my bed I develop a strange feeling. An icy feeling going through my veins. I also hear strange sounds like Siren Head is coming after me. I looked and I saw nobody in sight. I heard voices speak to me and said I am the chosen one. They also mention some color on my forehead that it was there when I was born." Rambles Mike.

Jack utters, "Hey Mike, slow down. Your talking so fast! Are you trying to catch a train?"

"I apologize! I'll try to speak much slower," replies Mike.

He continues in a slower pace,"Mom and I went to Doctor Henderson a few times. He gives me an medication with radiation and then disappears from the face of the earth. I then go to Doctor A. Millz and she sends me to a psychiatrist. Also, mom told me how Doctor Henderson took me away when I was born."

"I appreciate you for catching me up of what's been going on around here. I'm sorry to hear that this situation has been happening with you. I, nowhere what may come up in my life will come with you to the psychiatrist. We will get to the bottom of this!" Acknowledges Jack.

Mike replies,"I made an appointment tomorrow morning. We will go first thing in the morning. I hope I can sleep a little tonight."

"Sounds good! I hope you get some rest tonight as well." Answers Jack.

Mike departs from Jack and sprints to examine if Sophie needs support after the feud. As Mike approaches the kitchen door, he hears a weeping sound. He walks into the kitchen. He doesn't make eye contact with her. Without saying a word to each other, Mike helps Sophie clean up the kitchen. After all the mess is clean, they both go their separate ways.

As sundown begins to come upon the day, nightfall begins to arise. Mike begins to become anxious of what's going to be tonight.