Chapter 18: Found Something

Hereafter, Mike has found something. Mike yells, "Yikkes" of the excitement of discovering something. Before Mike looks at it, Mike is saddened by what happened between him and John. Mike feels as if John isn't telling him something. Mike wants to make it up to John. He decides that he will call John later and ask him to a restaurant so they can catch up in life.

Back at home, Sophie wonders where Mike is. He's been out for over five hours. Sophie has no idea where Mike. She wants to know if he spoke to Doctor Henderson's office. Mike didn't say a word he went to the doctor's office. Sophie wants to know if Mike is by Doctor's Henderson's office. She dials Doctor Henderson's office number and again; it's not Ashley who answers.

One of the restaurant workers says, "Hello, may I take your order? We have a great deal on..." Sophie with angrier screams, "Again a damn restaurant? I am trying to reach Doctor Henderson. Did you ever hear of him? This is his number." The restaurant worker is really confused. The worker replies, "Ma'am, I don't know who Doctor Henderson is. Would you like to order?" Sophie hangs up the phone and isn't sure where Doctor Henderson may be.

Sophie is thinking about going to the office but remembers what happens without an appointment.

Mike is finally going to review the document of that caught his interest. The document is crumble and the ink is fainting away, making it difficult to read. Mike begins to inspect it. Mike already knows this information. The document speaks about when Mike was born. It says how the doctor observed something unusual on him. He continues to read with the sweat dropping from his forehead. Mike finally reads the whole document.

With disappoint on Mike's face, he tears the document and throws it away. Mike already knows that info. How he was born with strange color. The doctor told him away from his mom as soon as he was born.

Mike is fixated on finding something, he keeps looking around. He doesn't want to get pricked again from a needle. He's avoids them at all cost. The needle that prick him before reminded him when he was a kid when he went to the doctor for a flu shoot. Mike once loss conscious from a needle.

At last, he finds something. He has tremendous ecstasy. It's a door that he didn't see the first time he searched the area. Mike has the biggest smile on his face. The smile is as big as the Empire State Building. As Mike continues to smile, his face stretches like it never did before.

Mike isn't sure if someone may be lurking around in that unknown room. Mike has an idea! He's going to knock on the door as loud as possible. He then will run into one of the exam room and hide. Mike implements the plan but is nervous about it. What if something comes out? What if they look around and find him in one of the rooms?

Mike puts him racing thoughts to the side and prepares to knock as hard as he can on that door. Mike rubs his hand and blows on them for luck. Mike approaches the unknown door. With all his force, Mike moves back and moves forward with his hand fisted hitting the door. Mike feels the pain for hitting the door. He picks up his strong hand, the right strong hand, while he moves back and forward to get more momentum. This will inflict more force to the door. After hitting again, Mike runs in exam room 1.

Mike looks at his hand. He notices it's beginning to blood. He looks for something to clean the blood from his hand. He finds Hydrogen peroxide in one of the draws. He applies some hydrogen peroxide on his blooding hand. He yells, "Damn, that burned!!" He hopes any bacteria that was in the cut dies from that burning sensation. He looks in another draw and finds bandage. He applies it to his wound to prevent infection.

Mike hides behind the door and waits if anyone will come out of the unknown door.