28

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"I mean why would you even run around the room like that? What are you? A chicken? Get it together." Jinjin scolded. Rocky just sat on the sofa, I'm not even sure if he was listening because he kept playing with a pillow.

"Yes, mom. I get it, I'm sorry." Rocky said as I just chuckled at the scene in front of me.

"You should go apologize to Lowi, I'm sure she's pretty shocked by the whole thing." I said, cutting into their conversation.

"Shocked? More like mad." Moonbin said coming our way and sitting besides me on the couch. "Don't be too salty about it. You did touch her boobs okay." I said as he groaned. "By accident." He added.

"It was her reflex. You can't expect her to just sit there and do nothing. I'm actually glad she hit you, you guys should learn a thing or two about mannors." Nayeon noona said, now sitting on the floor and eating popcorn.

"Should i go apologize?" Moonbin suddenly asked, breaking the peaceful silence. "No point now. She just left the house a few seconds ago." Mirae said. Dahyun came and sat besides as I wrapped an arm around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.

"What? She left? Why?" MJ asked, i was quite curious myself.

"Why do you think? She said it would uncomfortable for everyone if she stays. Especially after the way she hit Moonbin in front of everyone." Mirae replied. Every one looked at Moonbin intently, but he didn't seem notice and looked lost in his own thoughts.

He didn't notice us until Sanha hit him on the head. He winced in pain and glared at Sanha before realizing that everyone was silently watching him.

"What?" He asked. I signed, disappointed. MJ closed his eyes in frustration while Nayeon just face palmed. "Well, what are you going here? Go give her a ride home!" Jinjin exclaimed. "Why should I?" Moonbin asked. Ahhh, he's such a heartless idiot.

"Well, I don't know, probably because it's an extremely cold night, and she's not wearing that many layers, and she's a women whose all alone." Jinjin exclaimed, obviously frustrated by Moonbin's stupidity.

"Ok, but why me? Why can't Eunwoo give her a ride?."

"Oh well I don't because you sexually harassed her. I thought you wanted to apologize." I said. He looked at me, rather annoyed. "You guys are so annoying...." he mumbled. He's lucky Jinjin didn't hear that or he'd be dead meat by now.

"Whatever. Just make sure you two don't kill each other." Nayeon said as he nodded and went out the door in a flash.

"Well, so much for first impressions." Dahyun mumbled. I looked at everyone and they all seemed pretty let down by the whole thing. "I'm sure those two can handle everything on their own so I don't see a reason why we all should be so moody."

"I can order pizza?" Nayeon said as everyone nodded in approval. "Pizza sounds nice."

"I want a meat lovers."

"No one order pinapple on their pizza 'cause I swear to god I will fucking rip your throats out."

"We should order some chicken and beer too."

"Oooo! Good idea, we can have a movie marathon or something like that."

"Sounds nice to me."

"I'll get ordering."

"Let's set up some pillows and cusions on the floor so we can fit more people."

"I say we watch Star Wars."

"Nahh, maybe something like Avengers."

"Train to Busan recently came out. Its super popular, lets watch that first."

Multiple okay's and great idea's were heard from all over the living room after that suggestion was thrown out.

We set up a whole sitting area right below the sofa's and some of us started setting up the TV so we can watch a movie.

"Hey, guys I feel ummm kind of uncomfortable in these clothes. Anyone have some extras?" Nayeon asked. She was wearing a pink and white checkered skirt, with a plain white sleeve-less top and pastel pink high heels. We all looked at each other until Jinjin gave up and signed. "I'll give you my over-sized hoodie to wear, it's probably big enough to fit your whole body so it'll be comfortable enough." He said as Nayeon smiled at him.

"Come with me." Jinjin said, dropping the blanket he was holding and leading Nayeon to his room. "Thanks!" She mumbled, following him.

"Oh! Guys. Lowi just messaged me saying that since it's pretty late at night so Moonbin decided to stay over at their house for the night. He'll be back tomorrow morning." Dahyun said, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Well, that's unusual. And here I thought they were gonna kill each other." Rocky said. I nodded, partially agreeing. It is pretty shocking.

We continued setting up the place and MJ went to open the door so he could grab our deliveries. I saw a tomato faced Jinjin come out of his room without Nayeon noona. She's probably changing right now.

I raised by brows at him but he just replied with a "Don't ask."

I shrugged my shoulders, whatever it is I'm sure it's nothing too bad.

I hope.

"Someone, help." Mirae said unable to carry the all the food by herself. Sanha went and helped her. I looked around and the place looked like a total mess, this is going to take forever to clean up tomorrow morning.

"Ooh! The movie's starting guys! Hurry up already!" MJ shouted, the girls came from the kitchen and immediately sat down on the free spaces left, I didn't even notice that Nayeon noona was already sitting down, a big bowl of popcorn in her hand. The over-sized hoodie was huge on her, but she looked good in it.

"Here," Jinjin -who was sitting besides me- handed me a beer and a piece of chicken. I thanked him before digging right in.

The food was finished in almost a flash, and we were only thirty minutes into the movie. Well, i expect nothing more from these idiots.

By the end of the movie, most of us were asleep while the other's seemed to be dozing off, you can't blame em', it's almost three in the morning.

I saw Mirae sleeping peacefully in Seguin lap, who herself who dozing off to sleep.

Sanha was drooling all over Jinjin, who was blankly staring at the black screen. MJ and Rocky were passed out on the floor, i couldn't see Nayeon noona anywhere, the last I saw her was when she went to the bathroom. She should have been back by now though.

My head was resting on Jinjin hyung's shoulder and it didn't take me long before I fell in a deep sleep.

But no one could have prepared me for the diaster's that were about to come over us the next morning.

If you think that today was a mess, you haven't seen the half of what happens after.

Eh, just kind of a filler chapter, nothing really interesting or special.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Total words: 1190

~Hazel