13

Dahyun's P.O.V

I woke up hearing some loud noises.

What is that?

Ugh! Why do the girls always make so much noise in the morning? Can't even let a girl sleep properly. Them and their annoying asses -_-

I tried getting out of bed, clearly annoyed by the loud rukus outside but instead hit my head on something hard.

"Ouch!" I yelled out, what was that.

I opened my eyes to see a huge wall right in front of me. Since when was my bed right by a wall?

In panic i looked around the room and noticed that i wasn't in my dorm bedroom.

"What the...." I said realizing this was not where i remember going to sleep last night.

Wait.

Where did i go to sleep last night?

Did i even sleep at night?

Is it even night? Wait what?

I got out of the unknown bed and looked around the unfortunately messy room to see if my phone was there.

I found it on the side table and quickly checked the time.

6:21pm....

What the hell?

"Ommo! Dahyun your awake!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"What!? Whats wrong!?" Lowi said in a reply to my high pitched scream.

"Where the hell am i?" I said trying to calm down my scared self.

This is just a dream, you'll wake up soon don't worry.

"You're in my room silly. Don't you remember? You were suddenly feeling extremely tired and so i told you to take a nap in room before heading back to your dorm." Lowi said as i looked at her confused.

And thats when it all hit me.

Me talking to Lowi about Jimin and Seulgi. Mirae joining our converstion. Me finding out that Mirae has a crush on Eunwoo, and then Lowi leading me to her room so i can rest because o suddenly felt extremely dizzy.

"Aaaaahh...." I said sitting on Lowi's bed feeling my head hurting. "I didn't drink any alcohol right?" I asked as she just chuckled. "Nope, why? Does you head hurt?" I nodded.

"I think its just from shock. You seemed scared when i entered the room." She said as i nodded. Whats wrong with me today.

"Everything okay in here, i heard some screams." A deep voice as i looked over at the door to see whose voice that belonged too.

Umm............

"Are you sure i didn't drink before sleeping in here?" I asked Lowi after staring at Eunwoo in one of the most awkward gazes we've ever shared.

"I'm sure. Unless you drank in your sleep then no, i'm not sure." She said as i swallowed my saliva, feeling my throat go dry.

"We cooked up some meat and beef. Grandma only lets us eat such great dishes on rare ocasions so come downstairs and join us once you're all.... mentally prepared i guess.....?" Lowi said going downstairs as well as dragging Eunwoo down along with her.

"Gosh this day is turning out miserable." I whispered to myself before getting up and brushing my teeth with one of the spare toothbrushes Lowi had in her bathroom.

I went down to eat after brushing my hair and trying to make my outfit look a bit decent since i actually slept in it for 4 hours.

"Oh! Dahyun's here. Lets start eating then." Mirae said i stopped myself from glaring at her until she's burnt to a crisp. She's so annoying...

"Here, sit." Eunwoo said.

I was about to sit besides him(on the right) when i saw a smiling Mirae sitting on his left. I looked at both of them before deciding to sit besides Lowi instead.

"I feel more comfortable in this spot thanks." I said without looking at him but i could feel the stare he was giving me.

Whatever.

I started eating the meet as Lowi gave me some coke to satisfy my dry throat.

"Thanks." I said as she smiled pouring a bit for herself to drink.

The whole time everyone was talking and to be honest, i felt great. We started discussing if Twice would be having a comeback soon and if they would, what kind of song and concept it would be. We discussed many other topics too until Grandma left to take care of a sleeping Khai who seemed to be crying.

"So, we didnt finish last time," Lowi started only talking to me "Who are some people that are dating in the Kpop industry?" She asked as i chuckled at her.

Damn, she really wants to know doesn't she?

"I'm not going to tell you." I said as Lowi pouted. "You were going to before!" She whined as i smiled.

"That was before." I said grabbing a piece if meat with my chopsticks and stuffing one in her mouth to keep her whining's to a minimum.

"You're so mean."

"Thankyou."

Lowi signed deeply before going back to her exciting and funny self. She told me about a few jokes she's learned while scrolling through the internet.

I was laughing until i heard someone else giggling sweetly.

My eyes turned to the two people sitting in front of me. Mirae was laughing at a joke Eunwoo had made.

I swear if looks could kill, both Mirae and Eunwoo would be dead by now.

"Hey.... Yah Dahyun you good?" Lowi asked but i ignored her.

I felt extremely annoyed by Mirae, every tiny movement she made bothered me to the bone and i think Lowi saw it.

She grabbed me harshly by the arm and pulled me away from the table. Eunwoo and Mirae didn't even noticd because they were too busy being all 'lovey-dovey'.

"Yah Kim Dahyun. What are you doing?" Lowi asked as i just stared at her not knowing the answer to that question myself.

"Why were you glaring at Mirae like you were going to kill her?" She asked as i just stood there in silence, why was i glaring at her like that? Why was i so annoyed by her today? I love Mirae so why am i so frustrated by her?

"Dahyun...." Lowi said in a low and concered voice as i looked around. What do i say? I dont even know what happened back there myself. Why am i acting like this?

"Dahyun...." This day is so confusing. What am i doing with myself. I'm so confused.

"Dahyun!" Don't tell me it's because i'm jealous. Why would i be jealous? And what exactly am i jealous of?

"Yah! Kim Dahyun, are you listening to me!?" Lowi screamed out as i looked at her finally getting a break from my confusing and utterly frustrating thoughts.

"Tell me honestly, do you like Eunwoo?" She asked in a blunt mannor as i just stood there, not moving an inche. It felt like a wave of cold water had washed over me. I didn't know the answer to that questions.

"I... i don't know."

"Why? Were you feeling dizzy this afternoon because you heard Mirae likes Eunwoo? Were glaring at her right now for the same exact reason? Do you like Cha Eunwoo?" She said as i felt my heart beating.

It felt like time stopped, everything moved in slow motion, i couldn't hear what Lowi was saying anymore. Everything was a blank and i just stood in the middle, so clueless and vulnerable, and it felt awful to be in such a position.

And then suddenly it hit me.

"I like him." I said as Lowi raised her eyebrows at me but then gave me smirk after crossing her arms.

I like him.

I like Cha Eunwoo.

Total words: 1268

Stay safe yall, and be healthy.

~Hazel