9

Dahyun's P.O.V

"I can't do this!"

"Yes you can, you're an idol you should be used to all these stares." Eunwoo said as I hid behind his back scared someone will devour me with their stares.

I looked around at the room one more time taking in all the fancy stuff and expensive decorarion.

I thought this would just be a simple party with a few close friends and people but boy was I wrong

I thought this would just be a simple party with a few close friends and people but boy was I wrong. This place is basically a mansion with people here who are wearing long beautiful dresses and expensive suits.

If I had to be honest I felt a bit under-dressed.

"I am used to them but it's just weird when it's all uncles in their 50's." I said disgusted as Eunwoo just laughed at me.

"Don't laugh at me. Haven't you noticed all the girls staring at you?" I said as he just shrugged it off.

"Yeah I noticed. But still there only is one girl in my heart." He said clutching his chest where his heart was as I cringed hard.

"Eww Don't do that in front of me. Also your heart is on the left side not the right." I said as he just rolled his eyes playfully.

We then stood in a moment of silence as we heard the laughter and joy of the rich people surrounding us.

"What do you like about her anyway?" I asked suddenly, standing besides him as another man probably in his 30's smiled at me. Ughh disgusting.

"What?" Eunwoo asked as I looked at him trying to pay no attention to all the  people surrounding us.

"Jiyoo, what do you like about her." I asked as he kept silent for a while thinking carefully about what to say.

"If I had to be honest... I like everything about her not just a few specific things. I like how she comforts me when I'm down, I like how she can sometimes get overprotective and jealous, I like the way she smiles, I like the way she can talk to me about anything stuff even her own parents don't know about, I like how she's herself when she's around me." He finished with a big smile on face his eyes on floor as he thought lovingly of his girlfriend.