17

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"You know this sucks right?" Sanha said sitting besides me as our manager talked some things out with Jinjin.

"I mean how much longer is your shooting going to take for this drama?" He asked as i shrugged my shoulders.

"We're almost done finishing the last episode so i hope this ends soon. Never thought i'd actually say this but i miss going through our schedules with you guys." I said as he pouted, rolling his eyes at our manager who was taking forever to talk with our leader.

"We miss having you too. Hopefully this is the last time you have to miss out on our group activities." MJ said as i nodded.

Our manager left as Jinjin came over to us and told everyone except me, to pack their bags for the trip.

Astro got a mini vacation to Hawaii for two days and i'm not going to be able to participate because i have shooting to go through for my new Korean Drama.

"So what are you going to do with all this extra time on your hands?" Jinjin asked padding me on the shoulder as i shrugged.

"Dahyun is busy so i can't spent time with her. Maybe i'll just bingewatch some netflix shows." I said smiling at him hoping he wouldn't notice how sad i am to miss this epic trip.

"Ok buddy. As you wish." He said going along to pack his bags as well.

The trip to Hawaii is for two days, for me, i have shooting only on the second day but since i can't go back and forth between flights so i was restricted and prohibited to tag along on this trip with my group members.

Sucks, i know.

It only took a few hours and everyone was ready with their passports, suitcases and everything else needed for the trip.

Everyone except me.

"Eunwoo i hope you don't mind having to stay in the dorm alone for two days. I wish i could somehow bring you along with us but it doesn't match your schedules along with Astro's. Stay out of trouble and stay safe, okay?" Our manager said as i nodded trying my best to stay optimistic.

They left and suddenly the dorm felt so empty and quiet.

I don't like this at all.

I tried to get my mind off my members and the trip and decided to do some fun activities on my own. It's not everyday i get to enjoy the freedom of not having to go through schedules.

I could have had more freedom in Hawaii though. I thought grumpily.

It hadn't even been a proper hour when i got a text message from an unknown number.

Hey, it's Dahyun.

I lost my phone so i had to use someone else's phone.

I'm outside your dorm. Meet me in 10 minutes.

What the hell?

Why did she lose her phone? And wasn't she busy with work? Whats going on?

Honestly i don't even care at this point, i just need some company and a distraction. And i can ask her all these questions when i meet her.

So, having made up my mind, i took my coat, put it on and went outside searching for Dahyun. Lets hope dispatch doesn't catch us hanging out. That'll cause big trouble and i don't want to cause such a rukus already.

I went outside making sure my mask is convering my face. I looked around but i couldn't find Dahyun anywhere. Was it a joke? Maybe a saesang did that to get me out of the dorm.

In panic i decided to head back inside and if Dahyun really were here, i'll tell her to directly come over to our dorn like last time. But before i could even move i heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey babe." I cringed at the sound of her voice. Gosh it's been a long time since i've seen her.

I turned around, facing her head on, a glare visible in my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a menacing tone as she looked at me, "Can't i even visit my boyfriend?" She said hurt evident in her tone.

"Jiyoo, i'm not your boyfriend, not anymore. You have to stop doing this." I said clearly annoyed.

"And stop sending Dahyun those text messages it isn't her fault. Speaking of Dahyun, i'm meeting her today so do you mind excusing me." I said walking away, trying to end this conversation before it gets too long.

"You really are more slow than i thought." She said as i turned around "Dahyun never texted you, it was my attempt to get you out of the dorm and meet me." Jiyoo said as i stared at her, shocked.

"Seriously? Jiyoo what is the matter with you?" I asked, this time she didn't bother acting sweet or innocent.

"Whats the matter with me? Whats the matter with you and your new girlfriend! She said she didn't lile you and that you guys had nothing going on but a few weeks pass by and now you two are dating!? She's a liar and she's pathetic! Why would you dump me for someone like her!?" She started screaming as i stared at her bored. I've heard this story one too many times.

"Look Eunwoo. I genuinly love and care about you or else i wouldn't go to such lengths to get you back but all you've done is let my pride down and embarrass me in front of my whole family! Do you even realise how embarrassed i was when i had to tell my parents that we broke up!? It felt like i was a shame to be their daughter!" She stated i felt the anger grow inside me.

"You don't get it do you! Thats exactly why i broke up with you! Its because you cared more about what your family would think rather than what we wanted! Still even today, all you're talking about is how your family reacted! It's never been about us! It's always been about what your parents would think and want!" I said all the pent up anger in me finally being able to get out.

I saw teats fill up in her eyes as some dropped down to her cheek. "H-how could you say such a thing. I love you Eunwoo, i always have. If i didn't then why do you think i came this far to get you?" She said her voice cracking.

"Look, whatever you have to say, there is no point in doing so. I've already long moved on and i'm happy with my relationship with Dahyun. This just isn't going to work no matter how much any of us tries." I said in a more calm and gentle tone, trying my best to stay calm and relaxed.

"Hey if you want--" i started talking but got cut off when she hugged me, tight and refusing to let go.

"Jiyoo..." I said feeling rather uncomfortable. What if someone catches us?

"I love you..." She said as i felt my heart beating loudly in my chest. What the fuck Eunwoo? Stop it. Stop it now.

"Look i have to go." I said breaking off the hug and leaving,  i left her there, in tears as i tried to calm my beating heart.

Gosh, why do i have a bad feeling about this?

Guys i have some sad news.

My close friends father just recently died because of Covid-19. This is has been extremely hard on my friend and i can't even begin to express my worries for her and her family. She has two little brothers and she herself is only 13 years old. Her mom is very young i really hope that you pray for her family and her dad, and please pray for all the other people who have been attacked by Covid-19. This is a really serious situation and i hope all of you take precautions for your safety and the safety of your families as well.

Stay safe and healthy! Stay Inside.

~Hazel