16

Dahyun's P.O.V

"NO WAY. YOU'RE KIDDING. BIIITTTCCHHHHH!"

"Shush unnie! You really want to wake up the whole building?" I said as Nayeon unnie started jumping around in tiny.

"Oh my god. Thats so cute!" She whisper shouted as i only shrugged at her overly excited reaction.

"It really isn't that big of a deal--"

"Not that big of a deal? Dahyun! You're dating Chae Eunwoo. The Cha Eunwoo. Your first ever boyfriend. HOW IS THIS NOT A BIG DEAL." She exclaimed again as i heard a door knob turn.

Me and Nayeon unnie both looked at each other in panic, knowing that it was either Jihyo or Jeongyeon unnie. And honestly i don't know which ones worse.

We scrambled around trying to find a place to hide, no way are we getting caught by them again, not this time.

I hid behind out TV as Nayeon unnie behind a huge plant that was placed right besides the TV. We both looked at each other, hoping that whoever it was, just doesn't care enough to search the area.

"Haaaammnn, is anyone out here?"

It wasn't Jeongyeon unnie.

And it wasn't Jihyo unnie either.

"Sana!!" Nayeon unnie whisper shouted as i saw her cute expression of fear. How can this unnie be more of a baby than an actual baby? Makes no sense.

"What are you guys doing up so late? Its like 2am." She said in a cute sleepy tone as we both got out of our hiding spots, feeling relieved that no one else was woken up by Nayeon unnie's rukus earlier.

"Nothing. Just talking." I said as she eyed me suspiciously.

"I heard something about a boyfriend before entering the room. Was it you two talking?" She said glaring at the both of us as we both just stood there not sure if we should tell her the truth or keep this hidden.

So we both idiotically just kept silent which gave Sana unnie an idea of what was happening.

"Wait!! Does one of you have a boyfriend! Oh my--" She said almost screaming in excitemnt as i ran over to her quickly covering her mouth and looking around making sure none of the other members were disturbed from their slumber.

"Yeah one of us is dating and its me. I'm dating Astro's Cha Eunwoo, you happy now unnie?" I said as i saw her eyes almost pop out of her sockets.

Gosh these two unnies....

Such kids.

"You're kidding." She said her wide eyes proving just how shocked she is.

"Nope, its true. They're in looovveee~" Nayeon said hitting my shoulder in a playful way as i just scoffed.

"Okay unnie no need to go that far. We just started dated yesterday, calm down." I said as she smirked, telling me that her teasing was not over yet.

"Wow. How long have you known?" Sana asked Nayeon as i just went to the kitchen and grabbed some water.

Both the overly excited unnies were talking by the TV and i was sitting here drinking my water, feeling as if fire was actually burning in me.

I wouldn't be surprised if i actually was burning from the inside.

I mean its just that, it took me a lot of confidence to tell Eunwoo that i liked him and the fact that i actually started dating him still isn't registered in my head.

I just hope i won't regret making this decision.

"Oh my god. Dahyun, you have to tell me everything. How did you meet, when did you start liking him, how did he ask you out and the most important question of all, is he handsome?" Sana unnie asked coming over to my side as i rolled my eyes.