11

Dahyun's P.O.V

"Wow... i didn't think our break up would effect her that much." Eunwoo said reading all the messages Jiyoo, his ex-girlfriend, had sent me throughout the whole week.

"I know. And she keeps on blaming me for it. Gosh... She's just so annoying." I said taking a nice refreshing sip of my orange juice, trying to calm myself down.

It's been a week or so since Eunwoo broke up with Jiyoo, and since we both had that conversation at the cafe.

Thankfully that day no one had seen us together and we were safe.

Dispatch had snapped some pictures of us but our companies handled the situation before the pictures could be released.

We explained to our companies exactly what happened and Eunwoo had confessed to having a girlfriend but that, that day he had officially broken up with her.

The situation was handled pretty well and since that day at the cafe me and Eunwoo have gotten a lot more closer.

I occasionally hang around their dorm but not always. Because of course, living the life of an idol, you won't be able to gave too much time to yourself.

Originally i didn't plan of getting so close with Eunwoo, if i had to be honest i was kind of annoyed by him the first few times we met. But as we coincedentally(or not) met each other day after day, i can say that he isn't the worst to be around.

But let me just say, his girlfriend sure is one hell of an annoying bitch.

"Is it bad that i kind of feel mean, being so chill about our whole breakup?" He asked.

"No, i don't think so. I mean well, she was technically just using you so like i think you deserve the happiness." I said but he still looked a bit unsure and hesitant.

"Yeah okay i guess. But still, what about Jiyoo?" He looked genuinly concerned for her and i swear i have never wanted to slap someone across the face so hard for being this naive.

I mean even after all she's done to him he still cares and worries for her? Sorry but like that's just stupid. You're just putting yourself into more trouble and that'll cause you even more heartbreak.

It's just useless to even try.

"Who cares? I know she was your girlfriend and you actually cared for her but listen to yourself, you want to help someone who used you and almost made your members hate you. She is just pure evil so just stay away from her no matter how hard it is, okay?"

He didn't say anything but just looked down at the floor.

I swear.

"Eunwoo, listen to me. You don't want to be near her. This is exactly what she wants, she wants you to pity her, to worry about her, just like she wants you to do everytime you guys fought, she was and still is using you. Get out of that dumb head of yours!" I said as he signed and nodded looking sure of himself.

"You're right. She never did me any good, all she every did for me was just put down my self-esteem. I can't let her control me like this!" He said enthusiastically as i smiled proud of this new and improved Eunwoo.

Damn, i just have a knack of saving lives don't i?

Well, i hope someone saves me from the next 2 week schedule we have.

Hmmm, i wonder if i can ask my stylist to make my clothes cover more of my body, they've been quite uncomfortable.

These are the kind of cons of being an idol has.

Outfit struggles. How lame.

~~~~~~~

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"Wow, so you listened to Dahyun when she just talked about it just like 2 times or something but you didn't listen to me when i have been saying the same exact thing since the begining of your relationship!? I am offended." Moonbin said acting hurt as i hate another piece of my pasta.

"She made a better statement then you did. She explained it while you tried to enforce your ideas on me. And in an extremely harsh way if i do say so myself." I said not looking at him as he stayed silent.

"I will kill you." He said MJ came in between us "Alright idiots stop this bickering and eat. You can fight when it's not at the dinner table. Here we eat and eat only." He said as i smirked at Moonbin who just glared at me.

I continued eating my pasta enjoying the delicious flavours when Moonbin switched seats sitting besides me instead of sitting in front of me.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows, questioning what he was doing and if i should allow it.

What is he planning to do now?

"You know, originally Dahyun thought of Jiyoo the same way you did. I was the one who changed her mind so technically, it was all my doing." He said smiling as i stuffed a piece of pasta in his mouth, trying to shut him up.

"Okay okay, you can get all the credit now will you let me eat in piece." I said giving up as he smirked, happily eating the piece of pasta.

I was about to contimue eating when i heard Mr.Bigmouth talk again. "But you know..." He started as i glared at him, openly showing how annoyed i was by him.

"What i actually want isn't the credit," He started as i turned the around the other way, ignoring him as best as i could.

I can't with him right now.

But what he said next made me choke on my food.

"I want you to set me up with Dahyun."

"Oh god Eunwoo you good!?" Jinjin said handing me a glass of water as i drank it trying not to act too surprised by his so called request.

Well you ain't doing a good job man.

"Moonbin what did you tell him?" Rocky asked as Moonbin looked back at him innocently.

"We were just talking about how i want to date Dahyun when he suddenly choked." He said as i metally visualized my bare hands killing him.

"Are you sure it had nothing to do with what you said?" Jinjin asked as Moonbin nodded.

"You guys are weird." Sanha said getting up from his place at the dinner table and going towards his room.

Silence remained in the usually loud and crazy dining room of Astro as everyone slowly moved away and began to eat again.

This time i purposfully sat besides Moonbin.

"Just try going out with her. I'll kill you." I said with a burning fire in my eyes.

I don't what i was feeling nor what i was doing but just thinking about Dahyun dating Moonbin just boiled something inside me.

I'll let them date over my dead body.