12

Dahyun's P.O.V

"So like, are you sure there is nothing going on between you two?" Lowi asked giving me a suspicious look as i nodded innocently.

"Nope nothing going on between us." I said as she signed.

"Good cause honestly like no offence but i like Jimin more with Seulgi. I think they would make such a good pair." She said smiling at the thought.

This girl has good intuition.

"Yeah umm Lowi, you know they're actually dating right?" i said feeling kind of superior to be the only one to know about their relationship.

"What? Who? Jimin and Seulgi?" She asked so excited for a second i thought her eyeballs would pop out like they show in cartoons.

I nodded as she silently shreaked obviously extremely happy her ship was sailing.

"What!? Like how long though?" She exclaimed her body unable to stop all the excitement from flowing through it. I laughed at her thrilled state.

"I don't know. A few months i think. But like don't tell anyone because not even their own members know they're dating." I said as she nodded obediently, her mouth wide open, shock still clearly written on her face.

I was at the cafe me and Eunwoo had visited a months ago, when i actually used to be quite annoyed and frustrated by him.

Remember the two sisters Lowi and Mirae whose family had caught us on that escapade? Yeah well, i kind of missed their sweet little baby Khai so i decided to visit again.

This is probably the fourth time i've visited these past two months, yeah i think i might be obsessed with this place and the people who own it.

It wasn't even a big deal since i can't have a scandel with two girls, a grandma and a baby. So i'm safe with the media when i visit this place.

Also since this place is in a pretty secluded area of town i usually come out here to hide from the packed fans which follow me almost everywhere.

I've never loved something so much in my entire life.

Currently, me and the eldest of the three siblings, Lowi, were discussing about a few reports which were plastered on the media saying me and Jimin oppa were dating.

Yeah, i know. Super lame.

Lowi generally as you can see prefered to ship Jimin and Seulgi more and well what do you know, they're actually dating in real life.

"Okay but like do all kpop stars know whose dating who or what?" Lowi asked still pretty excited. She really wanted to know everything about kpop.

To be honest when i first met Lowi, i didn't really trust her and i thought she had a personality almost similar to Jiyoo's but just less in the works of money.

But oh boy was i wrong.

Lowi is probably the most entertaining and funny person i've ever met in my entire life. She is so sweet and trustworthy i almost had an urge to tell her all my problems.

I have never felt such an attraction to anyone before in my entire life and just being in Lowi's presence calms me down a little. I feel like i finally have a friend and a non kpop idol who actually gets me.

A few years back, back when Khai was only two weeks old, Lowi and Mirae's parent has an awful car crash in which they died.

Their father trying to save his wife, and their mom trying to save Khai who was in the car with them. Unfortuantly only their baby brother Khai had lived through the car crash and ever since then they lived with their widowed grandmother who runned a cafe in Seoul.