6

Dahyun's P.O.V

"Awww, they kind of look cute together." I heard Nayeon unnie say as i silently agreed.

"I envy them." I said as Nayeon unnie nodded her head saying "Me too".

It was somewhere around midnight(yet again) and me and Nayeon unnie were currently in our dorms living room.

Our members were all asleep and only we two were awake. No surprise in that.

I had earlier gotten a text message from Moonbin and naturally i had freaked out. He started telling me how he felt like apologizing to me because of Eunwoo who had bothered me late at night.

Apparently Jinjin had caught Eunwoo sneaking back inside their dorm that night. And Eunwoo was forced to tell his members that he had hanged out with me for a while.

So Moonbin wanted to say sorry because he knew just how hectic and crazy our schedules were.

While reading his messages i went to Nayeon unnie and woke her up. She was the only one who knew about my whole Eunwoo encounter so i had no choice but to tell her and her only.

She had of course started freaking out and fangirling when i told her about my escapade with Eunwoo. But she quickly got back to her senses when i told her about my situation.

With Nayeon unnie's help i asked Moonbin why Eunwoo wanted to hang out with me of all people. He just randomly asked me to hang out with him out of nowhere without any reason and i felt curious as to why,

He replied by saying that, that day Eunwoo had gotten into a big fight with his girlfriend Jiyoo and he wanted to destress for a while, which is why he probably asked me to hang out with him, because i were available.

He then sent a picture of Eunwoo and his girlfriend named Jiyoo.

Apparently she is this rich CEO's daughter, i mean just by looking at her clothes you can easily tell it's worth millions.

She works in her fathers company and according to Moonbin, and i quote "She is nothing but a spoiled brat."

"Ha, that's funny." Nayeon unnie said reading that message.

I focused my attention back on our text conversation and started typing.

A spoiled brat? Why is
Eunwoo dating her then?

Idk man, he's too blind
to notice. All i know is
i hate her. 😝

Ge'ez is she that bad?

Don't even get me started.
MJ had a dream about
choking her. That's how
much we hate her.

Wow....thats smth.

Tell me about it.

But we never tell
Eunwoo these things.
He's far too deep in love
to notice that she is
basically using him.
Every time we tried to
get him out of the relationship
Jiyoo would start crying
and making things up to persuade him.

Damn. Thats a bitchy move.

Plus she is some famous
and rich CEO's daughter,
she could easily ruin Eunwoo's
entire career by revealing
their relationship publicly.

She could also put him in
deep trouble by making some
stuff up and framing him.

She'd go that far?