Off to Hogwarts...

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the following characters. They are the property of JK Rowling.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The moment Harry opened his eyes, bright light assaulted his eyes. He blinked and opened them again to see several people standing beside his bed. " How are you feeling ?", James asked his hazel eyes filled with worry. " Fine. But what happened? ", Harry asked, a bit confused.

Sirius said, " You collapsed. End of the story." " Sirius! " Dorea admonished and continued," Don't speak that way. See how pale he looks. I think we should go out and let him rest for a while." 

" Wait a bit, Dorea. I want to ask Harry a few questions. Harry, Why did you go out of the store when you were supposed to stay there? And where did learn those spells ? Those spells are pretty much advanced. " Charlus asked .

" Those Death eaters were attacking innocent people! I couldn't really just sit behind and see it all happening. And besides I knew several spells. Mum taught me along with wand movements when I was five. I also read several spells in the library when I was researching. ", Harry said as truthfully as he could.

Charlus smiled. He could see a brave Gryffindor beneath his shy nephew. He said, " Well, What you did was certainly brave. But you got hurt while doing so. Remember, In future help others but take care of yourself. You can't help others of you get hurt yourself."

Harry nodded. " Here have this soup. I just made it for you." Dorea who had left the room earlier, said , bringing a bowl of soup with her. As Harry was having the soup, Remus said, " I feel that you should avoid getting hurt in future. I don't think that the carpet could take more of the pacing that James did sometime ago when you were unconscious.  I think the carpet had a hole in middle after James stopped pacing. " Everyone laughed at this remark and left Harry to sleep in peace.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1st September 1972

"Have you boys packed all your trunks?  " Dorea asked and there were choruses of ' Yes ' and 'No'

Remus and Harry had packed their trunks in advance but as usual James , Sirius and Peter hadn't. " Mrs Potter, I think James and Sirius hid my Potions textbook." Peter whined. 

" James , Sirius give back whatever you have hidden ? " , Dorea said. " No mum, Why do you think that? We would never do so to Peter. " James said innocently. " I said Give it back. " , Dorea said her tone changing dangerously. " Ok mum", James said and Sirius gave the book back to Peter.

Now that everyone was ready, Charlus and Dorea led them to fireplace and handed them floo powder. " Say Hamilton place , loudly and clearly." Charlus ordered.

Hamilton place was small floo station near Kings cross station. It wasn't possible for most of the wizarding population to apparate near the station or use muggle mode of transportation. And since use of broomstick was banned near muggle place, it was out of question. So, a wizard by the name Hamilton gave rise to the floo station. It was from walking distance of Kings Cross station. It also increased ease of transportation. He charged  2 sickles per family for the same.

Harry really wondered what had happened to Hamilton place in his time because Weasleys had never mentioned it.

Harry had spent the last week thinking over the way he would act in Hogwarts. He decided that it would be best to be truthful. He decided that it would be best leave Horcruxes for the time being. He hadn't dared to write to Hermione regarding it because he feared that it could be intercepted.

The egg that Harry had picked from the Menagerie was currently in his trunk wrapped in soft cloth. While he was packing it , Harry had felt a strange vibration and then a strange feeling of warmth had went through his body. He didn't know whose egg it was. But the queer attachment that he had first felt in the shop was still there. Harry hoped that it would hatch soon.

Now Harry was standing near the barrier between the muggle world and the magical world or you would better know it as entrance to platform 9 and 3/4." So Harry, now all you have to do is run through the blank wall. And trust me it's not a prank. " James said with a smile.

If Harry hadn't known about the barrier beforehand,he would have thought it to be prank especially seeing the smile that James had on his lips. As Charlus and Dorea smiled at him encouraging, He took a deep breath and entered the world where he was about to start his life all over again.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you like it! Forgive for the mistakes, if any. Suggestions and Ideas are welcome.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Up next : Hogwarts Express, New Friends and meeting Lily Evans for the first time.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

What kind of animal will hatch from the egg ? Any guesses? Do reply.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆