Trip to Diagon Alley 2

Disclaimer : I don't own any of the following characters. They are the property of J. K. Rowling.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 Harry's mood had certainly taken a downward turn since coming out of Ollivander's shop. Remus kept glancing at him every now and then. Charlus was unusually silent. It was difficult for all of them to digest it.

Attempting to break the silence, Charlus said," Well, I must say the news did stun us for a moment. Besides, it is not a thing about which we should worry since a wand chooses a wizard not other way around. So let's forget about this incident and enjoy ourselves. What about going for a ice cream? " Remus and Harry both nodded eagerly and went to have ice cream.

On entering Florean Fortescue ice cream shop, Harry thought, ' Wow the shop really looks the same. ' Remus and Harry sat down and both had a Chocolate Chip ice-cream. Charlus simply chose a Vanilla ice cream with caramel.

 "So, now we go to Flourish and Blotts. I will take care of your school books and you may see if any extra books interest you. I think you like reading, don't you ? "  Charlus asked and Remus moved forward excited. Harry, too, nodded.

Actually speaking Harry didn't like to read that much. But when he had first came to live with the Potters, he didn't know for sure how to act in front of them. A part of him wanted to run and hug Sirius and apologize to him for foolishness. He wanted to hug his grandparents, Dad and talk a lot with them. Another part wanted to strangle Peter when saw him for the first time. So he had chosen to take recluse in library and lose himself among books. 

James and Sirius had teased him relentlessly regarding it but Remus supported him. After few days once he had collected himself together he also began to spend time with James and Sirius playing Quidditch. James had grown protective of him within short time.

Once they entered Flourish and Blotts, Charlus left them alone to buy books according to the list. When Charlus was out of sight, Remus said, "  I'm sorry. Actually I didn't mean to scare you. I was overwhelmed with the information. Will you forgive me ?" 

Harry smiled and said, " Of course. There is no need to apologise. I was too scared for a bit."  " Well, I want look for a book in a section further. Will you be okay on your own ? Remus asked. "Of course. Go enjoy yourself." Harry said and Remus left.

           Harry was scanning book shelves. ' The Tales of Beedle and Bard' ' How to tame a Hippogriff ? ' ' Stories of Wendel the great' ' Rise and Fall of Grindelwald' ' Most innovative potions of the era' ' Useful hexes and jinxes ' ' Merlin - Unraveling the mystery' ' Defensive spells for beginners' and many other books seemed to be popping out of the shelf. 

Finally Harry chose a book titled ' Most unusual duels in History' . He was so absorbed in scanning the book that he didn't see a girl coming around the corner and bumped into her causing books to fall on ground. The girl let out a startled cry. Harry looked up and saw a mass of bushy brown hair. He helped her to stand up and collected her books and handed it back to her and started saying ," Er... I am really sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall. " Harry was saying this when the girl stood up and her hair from face. Harry stared at her face with incredulity and blurted out, " Hermione....."

" Harry..." was all Hermione could say before rushed forward and hugged him tightly. " Harry, You won't believe what has happened with me in all these days. It's really nice to my dad when he is young. " Hermione went on speaking when Harry interrupted her ," Whoa Hermione slow down. Remember we have met for the first time, right ?" 

" Yes, You're right Harry. So I am Rosaleen Hermione Granger. But don't you dare call me Rosaleen. I simply hate that name. It's too girly." Hermione said. 

Harry said with a cheeky smile, " And I am Harry Charlus Potter. I live with my Uncle and Aunt. So Rosaleen how are you doing ?" Hermione fumed and said, " Don't call me that or else I will hex you into next century. " Harry let out a laugh and said, " Well, now you are sounding exactly like Tonks." 

Hermione smiled and  said," Yeah you are right. But Harry now we can change entire future. We can avoid so much of blood shed. We can so many lives. Teddy will have his parents while growing up." 

Harry's face grew serious," Yes. Everyone will get a chance to have a life that they deserve. But to do it we will have to wait till we are 17." 

" Right Harry. But how did you end up in this book store ? " Hermione asked." A recently developed hobby. " Harry said.

" Harry .... Harry, Oh so you are here. I was getting frantic when I couldn't find you ." Remus said, slightly out of breath.

" Hello I am Rosaleen Hermione Granger. But call me Hermione." Hermione introduced herself. " Hello I am Remus Lupin. I was looking for Harry. " Remus said. " Come on let's go then." Harry said and the three left the shop with bulging packages of books in hands.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you like it! I will try to update as soon as possible. Forgive for mistakes, if  any. Suggestions and ideas are welcome. If you want action then there will be some action in chapter.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Up next :  Harry gets an unusual pet. Death eaters decide to show up in Diagon Alley. So obviously Harry tries to help and saves someone's life.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆