The Order of Phoenix

Disclaimer : I don't own any of  the following characters. They belong to J K Rowling.

========================

Dorea and Charlus left the hospital and went for Order meeting. After they left hospital, they had realised that they were going to be late for meeting.

 Order of Phoenix was a secret organisation founded by Albus Dumbledore, who was headmaster of Hogwarts, to counter the rule of the self proclaimed dark lord, Lord Voldemort. Several people were member of this organisation and fought to stop him.

Albus Dumbledore scanned the room for arrivals. Alastor Moody, Dedalus Diggle, Elphias Doge, Aberforth Dumbledore, John and Maria Lupin, Louise Flavr, Mark and Kelly Hilston, Alexander Canberry and some others had arrived. But there was no sign of Potters. But he had to start the meeting.

" So let's start the meeting. Alastor, What do you have to report about this month ?" Dumbledore asked.

Alastor Moody was Deputy to Head of Auror department, where as  Charlus Potter was Head Auror.

Moody rose and said, "As you all know, There was an attack on the orphanage. It was declared that there were no survivors. But there is a survivor. " Alastor stopped for his words to sink in.

Maria asked," Who is it ?" Alastor continued, "I think Charlus and Dorea have gone to speak with him. They will be arriving soon."

  Just then there was a knock on door of 'Magic manor'. Floo usually wasn't preferred by order members because there was a possibility of giving away the location to complete strangers. Hence they just apparated to nearest forest and walked towards it.

Dedalus being nearest to the door, opened the door. Charlus and Dorea hurried in and murmured apologies for being late.

Dumbledore said, " It's okay. As the Muggle saying goes ' Better late than never', let's continue with reports. So Charlus, what have  you got to report? "

Charlus said, " I met the boy . It turns out that he is my nephew. " Charlus continued his narrative and the Order listened attentively.

After he finished, Dorea piped in, " He is such a dear boy. I adore him. We have decided to take him in to live with us. And he is going to turn eleven on 31 st, the day he is coming home. I have decided to plan party for him. "

Dumbledore smiled," He does seem like an exciting boy . I will like to meet him."

There were choruses of Yes at his statement.   "Of course, you are all invited to party. " Dorea said.

After this the meeting proceeded by others giving their reports.

When the meeting came to an end, Maria Lupin stopped to speak with Dorea and asked her , " How is Remus doing ? " " The boys are having fun. " Dorea said.

" It's awfully kind of you to allow boys to stay at your place." Maria Lupin said .

" It's nothing . I just love having children at home. And besides you and John do allow James to stay with you for a week." Dorea said and left for home with Charlus. 

========================

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it. Forgive for mistakes found . I will try to update as soon as possible.

========================