Awake at last

Disclaimer : I don't own any of these characters. They are property of J.K. Rowling.

============================

Harry opened his eyes with a strange buzzing in his head. The moment he woke up memories flooded in his mind which weren't his. They were the memories of ' Harry Charlus Potter' whose role he was supposed to be playing. It seemed that the young boy too had gone through a lot while growing up. After all growing up in an Orphanage was itself a big challenge.

"Ah! So you are awake at last! You gave us quite a scare when you stopped breathing last night. But, somehow you recovered miraculously after it. Well, now how are you feeling ?" said a person in green robes whom Harry assumed to be a healer. 

"I am feeling better now. But who are you? And where am I ?"Harry asked out of curiosity, after all he was just a child now. The Healer smiled at the child's curiosity and said , "I am Healer John Smythewick and you are here at St. Mungos. It's a magical hospital . What is your name ? And do you know what magic is? "

Harry said, " I am Harry Charlus Potter. My parents were wizards. But they died when I was young. So I don't have any relatives. " Harry was horrified when tears started falling from his eyes he tried stopping them but couldn't . Then he reminded himself that he was eleven and it was natural. The Healer patted his back sympathetically and asked, " Who were your parents? When did they die ?"

Harry stopped crying and said, "My father's name was Michael Henry Raddison and my mum's name was Katherine Carolyn Potter. Mum reverted back to her maiden name after Dad's death when I was two. They even killed my little sister, Miriam. She was just a year old. And when I was six they killed my mum. Muggle officials found me and sent me to Muggle orphanage where I grew up. " 

The Healer's eyes widened as he listened and said , "I think you have relatives . I know them so I will contact them. So have these potions and get ample of rest. I will be back soon. What is your age? By the way, It's 28 July 1972." The Healer said that noting Harry's eyes were searching for calender.

" I will turn eleven in three days that is on 31st July. " Harry said . The Healer nodded and left , leaving Harry with hope of family he never had but had yearned it for years.

============================
Hope you like it!! Forgive for mistakes, if any. Suggestions and ideas are welcome. I will update as soon as possible. And as for the why Katherine and Michael were killed, it will be explained later.

===========================