Trip to Diagon Alley

Disclaimer : I don't own any of the following characters. They are the property of J.K Rowling.

============================

Harry woke up in the morning excited. Today they were all going to Diagon Alley to buy school supplies since Harry's acceptance letter had arrived few days ago along with other's list of supplies. So after this arrival of letters, Dorea had decided it was the time to go to Diagon Alley. So they were going today.

Flashback:

 Harry was having breakfast with others when a brown tawny owl arrived from the window and made its way towards him. ' Hogwarts Letter!', Harry realised with a jolt. His first experience wasn't really that great since Uncle Vernon had tried his level best to stop him from receiving it. He just stared at the letter.

James said, " Open the letter. What are you waiting for? " Harry smiled and opened the letter with trembling hands. He had barely read it when James snatched it from his hand and said, " Whoa! It's just the same as mine only mine said Mr J Potter rather than H." 

" So , Now as all of you have got your letters we need make a trip to Diagon Alley" Dorea said and the infamous marauders cheered.

End of flashback

" Harry, Harry are you ready? " James barged into the room and asked Harry. " Yes, I am ready." " Come let's go. " James said jumping eagerly .

Charlus and Dorea were in the living room along with Sirius, Remus and Peter. When Harry and James arrived, Charlus said," Here, Take this floo powder and say ' Leaky Cauldron' clearly." Everyone nodded and left.

Harry and James stumbled out of the fireplace and would have fell if Charlus hadn't steadied them. But Sirius, Remus and Dorea entered gracefully. Peter fell on ground but no one helped him so he had to stand up on his own.

Charlus went forward and tapped the brick thrice and entered Diagon Alley. Harry stared around the alley and realised that it was much older than the one in his time. It lacked several shops.

" So, We shall first go and buy wand for Harry." Dorea said. " But mum, we need to go to the Joke shop and Quidditch shop.", James whined.

 " Okay, then Dorea you go with James, Sirius and Peter. I, Remus and Harry will go and buy wand for Harry and then we can go to book shop to buy books and then we can meet at Madame Malkins. Dorea, you can buy potion ingredients from apothecary." Everyone agreed with the Decision since it suited everyone.

 They entered the musty shop of Ollivanders . Charlus shuddered. The shop still gave him creeps while entering. " Charlus Potter isn't it? 13 inches, Willow and Dragon Heartstring. Excellent for transfiguration. I wasn't expecting you for another few years. Have you damaged the wand ? " Ollivander said coming from behind the stack of wands and narrowing his eyes. 

" No, No. It is fine. I am here with my nephew." " A nephew you say? " Ollivander turned his firm gaze on him and Harry fidgeted under his gaze.

" Here, Try this wand Rosewood and Unicorn hair." Harry barely touched it when he snatched out of his hand. " No, no it won't do. Here Try this." Harry continued trying wands but none of them seem to please Ollivander. He wondered whether he would have same wand as previous life.

" Ah! A difficult customer . It has been a long time since I such a customer. No worries, we will find a match for you. Here Try this wand Holly and Phoenix feather."

Harry recognised it in a instant. As he touched it, he felt familiar rush of warmth engulf him.

 " Curious, Curious." Ollivander said. " What is curious?", Remus asked. " This wand is brother wand of Voldemort's. I expect great things from you. You have potential to be a great wizard, Harry Potter, use it wisely. "

Charlus stood shocked. He couldn't understand how to react to it. But still he gathered himself together and said, " Here are 7 sickles for the wand. Come on let's go. " Remus was staring at Harry as if he had grown another head. " Come " Charlus gently nudged the boys and they left the shop and Ollivander turned to write a letter to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore's Office:

Dumbledore stared at the letter in his hand . Indeed Harry Potter had awaken his curiosity. The boy had brother wand to Voldemort and he had escaped him not once but thrice. Dumbledore vowed to himself that he would keep a close eye on him and monitor him closely.

============================

Hope you like it! I will update as soon as possible. Forgive for mistakes if any  Suggestions and Ideas are welcome.

============================

Up next : Harry and Hermione meet for the first time and Harry gets a mysterious pet.

============================