The Meeting

Disclaimer : I don't own any of these characters . They are the property of JK Rowling.

============================

To say that Charlus and Dorea were excited to meet their nephew would be an understatement. They were really thrilled and were ecstatic about meeting him.

John had asked them to come to St. Mungos in the evening to meet Harry. They still had to inform James regarding their decision to take in Harry and wanted to know what James thought about it.

James knew that something was going on with his parents after they had spoken with the man from St. Mungos. He was curious to know about it.

Later that evening , Charlus and Dorea called James in the meeting room . James was puzzled but still he went .

Once he reached the room, he saw that his parents were worried about something. " What happened? " He asked his Dad.

" James , I recently discovered that I have a nephew, Harry . He doesn't have any relatives except us. So we have decided to take him to live with us. "

James was thrilled. He said, " Dad, this is an amazing news. I have always wanted a sibling or at least a cousin and now my wish is going to be fulfilled." James was dancing by the time he completed the sentence.

His parents smiled at James' reaction. They should have expected such an reaction from James .

Dorea looked at the clock and exclaimed," Come on Charlus, we must leave or else we would be late to meet Harry. "

" Can I please come with you ? " James pleaded, wanting to get acquainted with his cousin.

" No James, Not now . Maybe later. We don't want to overwhelm him and that too at our first very meeting. Why don't you talk with your friends about it ? " Dorea said and James left to tell his friends his about his cousin, who was going to live with him from now.

Charlus and Dorea entered the hospital wing . They saw John talking to another healer and hurried over to him. He saw them and said, " Go in Room number 7. Harry is waiting for you." Charlus and Dorea looked at each other nervously and left to meet Harry.

Harry was reading a book that the friendly Healer had given him. He was bored but couldn't help being scared. After all this was his first meeting with his grandparents. He couldn't help but wonder whether his grandparents would accept him or not. 'What if they didn't accept him? ''What if they hated him ?' 'What if they treated him just like Dursleys ?' All such unwanted thoughts swirled in his head.

Just then the door creaked interrupting his thoughts. He looked up from his book to see his grandparents [Uncle and Aunt ?]entering the room.

" Hello Harry, I am Charlus and this is Dorea, my wife. We are your relatives. ", Charlus said softly and introduced them. They both sat next to Harry near his bed.

" Hello Uncle Charlus and Aunt Dorea. It's my pleasure to meet you. " Charlus and Dore smiled at the well mannered boy.

Then Dorea asked, "How are you feeling now? Did you take your potions? " Harry was touched by her kindness and said , " I feel fine now . But those potions are really awful. "

Soon the three were chatting amicably. They were enjoying their time with each other . Then Charlus asked, " Harry , I want to know how your parents died. "

Harry nodded and said," Dad and my sister, Miriam, were killed when I was two by death eaters. " "You had a sister ? " Dorea asked.

"Yes , She was just few months old when she died. I and mum , we managed to run away with our lives. " Harry said. " What happened to Katie ? " Charlus asked.

" It was night. Mum was telling me story about Hogwarts and how she enjoyed there . Then we heard a noise . Mum got scared and led me to the secret passage in the house. She made me promise to take the passage and run away. I did not want to leave mum alone. So I came back . I saw that Voldemort and death eaters were torturing mum. I wanted to intervene but mum saw me and gestured me to run away when Voldemort struck her with green light and she died. I couldn't do anything . So I ran and later those Muggle authorities sent me to Orphanage. " Harry was crying by the time he ended narrative.

Dorea hugged the crying boy and said, "Don't worry . Now you will come to live with us. And as you are going to be eleven soon , We will get you a wand and you can even go to Hogwarts."

" But I don't any have money . I don't want to be a burden. " Harry looked sad as he said that.

" No, You are not a burden to us . We love you that's why want you . And we have more than enough money to last us for our entire life. " Charlus said firmly.

" I will never be able to pay you back for your kindness. " Harry said .

Charlus said ,"There is no need for it. I loved my little sister more than my life and you are her son. How can I leave you here and go back home? I somehow don't think Katie would have approved of you living somewhere else other than at our place. Well, now we must leave . We will be back in few days . Be ready Okay ? "

Harry smiled and nodded. Charlus and Dorea left, promising him to meet him as soon as it was possible for them.

========================

Hope you like it ! I will update as soon as possible. Forgive for mistakes if any . Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

========================