Kaylee!

Danielle!

Where are you?!

These thoughts poured through Agnetha's mind as she silently cried at the same time and frantically began searching the room. When she couldn't find them anywhere, she had a breakdown. She couldn't believe it, her two babies were gone. Her muffled cries got louder and louder as she gave up on her search and sat down on the bed and curled herself up in a ball. And they were very heart wrenching cries to say the least.

Björn, meanwhile, was still in the living room and was playing the girls, along with Christian, Isabelle, and Nike who had come over from their house, which was located in the same property but a few feet away as Agnetha's farm had three different houses on the property as a whole in addition to the stables were the horses were being kept. Björn, Christian, and Isabelle were playing with Kaylee and Danielle while Nike sat in her mother's lap looking in wonder. And then, next thing you know, they heard Agnetha's loud and heartbreaking cries piercing through the home.

"Shh...do you hear that?" Björn whispered. "It sounds like somebody crying."

"Yeah that does sound like somebody crying," Isabelle pointed out, also whispering.

"It sounds like Mama crying," Christian added.

"Mormor is crying?" Nike asked.

"Yeah I think she is sweetheart," Björn replied as he gently patted Nike's head and laid Danielle in her bassinet while Christian continued to hold Kaylee. "I'll go check up on her."

Björn got up and headed over to the bedroom where the cries were coming from. There was no doubt that the cries were coming from Agnetha. His beloved Agnetha. Björn noticed Linda rushing over to the bedroom at the exact same time he was, but he quickly signaled to Linda that he could handle it and Linda nodded in response as she headed out to the living room and joined Christian, Isabelle, Nike, and the babies.

Björn entered the bedroom and he immediately took Agnetha in his arms. She was shaking uncontrollably and just wanted to be held. She was scared that the babies had been kidnapped or something else that was equally devastating had happened and she couldn't comprehend it. She had left the girls in their bassinets next to the door of the en suite bathroom where she had been taking a shower when the babies suddenly disappeared. Björn sensed that she wanted to say something but they both knew that she had to calm herself first so he waited patiently.

"D-Danielle a-a-and K-Kay-Kaylee! T-Th-They're g-g-gone! I-I d-don't k-kn-know w-where t-they a-a-are!" Agnetha exclaimed through her tears as they began to subside.

"Anna sweetheart, they are in the living room," Björn replied reassuringly.

"Did anything happen to them?"

"No sweetheart. They are in the living room. Linda, Christian, Isabelle, and Nike are with them."

"Thank God!" Agnetha replied. "I thought something had happened with them!"

Just then, Signe came barging into their room demanding Agnetha's attention. The poor girl had come up with ways to try and get her Mormor to pay attention to her and now she was coming up with dramatic ways to get her attention and this included faking injuries just to get Agnetha to pay attention to her. This time, Signe had faked a leg injury, claiming that she jumped off her bed and hurt herself. However, Agnetha and Björn were immediately able to see through Signe's behavior and they automatically knew that she didn't really jump off her bed and was faking her injury.

"MORMOR! HOLD ME! PLEASE MORMOR! I JUMPED OFF MY BED AND NOW MY LEG HURTS! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! MORMOR!" Signe exclaimed.

"SIGNE YOU DID NOT HURT YOURSELF! I CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE PERFECTLY FINE! NOW JUST GO AWAY AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Agnetha exclaimed as she yelled back at her granddaughter.