20. Alaina is Found

Start from the beginning

"Amira is Dead Ben move on Emilia may make your heart beat but you don't know her that doesn't give you any reason to tell her anything.. " Rocco voiced.

"But what if she's the one that Dippora talked about before she died.." I knew Rocco was upset about me still clinging on to that believe that's why I never actually bed more than once because I'm waiting for the right one.

"Dippora is Dead whatever she foretold before she died Is nothing but bullshit think straight Ben, Look I'm busy all I want you to do is to forget this nonsense Emilia is Just an average girl like the rest and risking her safety is something you don't want to do...." he grunted like it was a threat.

"What do you mean by That?? " I asked

"Remember that Trouble we talked about earlier in New York, it's coming...." Rocco whispered.

"Rocco I don't get you what are you talking about? "

"Good bye....  " Rocco cut like he was afraid and Cindy barged in with some documents.

"Where's Emilia ??" I asked

"She's Busy arranging the Files you requested should I call her attention?? " Cindy said

"No,.. Do you have the appointment for the next meeting.. " I said as Cindy nod and I looked down picking a ring out of my pockets.

"Here are the Files... " Cindy gasped on the sight of the ring.

"That's a very beautiful ring sir but doesn't that Look familiar like Dippora's ring..." Cindy complimented

"It is... " I said and as she gasped again

"what's Wrong?? " I asked

"Nothing Sir It's Just that, that ring belongs to the Next Heiress of according to Dippora, you Slide that ring into Amira's Finger before she died... Is there going to be a new Heiress.. " Shit Cindy is Just too smart, I just shot her A smile.

"No I just miss Dippora and it reminds me of her, please organise the rest of the schedules... " I said as Cindy bows and I looked at the Ring once more, I don't care what Rocco says I'm claiming Emilia.
.
                      •Emilia•
.
I was in the Females Toilet facepalming myself I can't believe it, I pressed my head against the cubicle, I need to talk to Ben I was about to leave until some female Co workers came in if I  remember they were Becky and Ivy, I creaked my door open they were putting on makeup, seriously how many artificial disguise do they need.

"I'm not supposed to talk but Cindy said she saw Dippora's Ring" Becky said as Ivy gasped.

"He Found another Heiress oh my God that girl who ever she is Lucky... " ivy squealed

"or you mean she's doomed remember what happened to Amira it's still a mystery and even the girls before her disappeared... "

"Yeah but Amira's different suddenly Ben and her were engaged and boom Amira Disappeared and still no word from Ben on what happened it's a shame people won't even debate on the fact to sue it actually could confirm the rumors that This Company is actually a Cult.... " Ivy said

"you believe that dumb rumor oh please if it was actually a cult we'll be all dead but I think it's kinda suspicious of the disappearance and not one word was said about them.. " Becky said

"Yeah but What if it is everyone keeps changing like Peyton and when she sets foot in the company she's known as Harley Quine what happened to her after she left... " Ivy said applying a hint of lipgoss.

"At least She came back alive after she disappeared but something tells me this company had something to do with her change.. " Becky said