10. The Kiss

•Emilia•
"What!!! " I gasped earning irrelevant stares across the room and a nefarious grin from the devil in human form.

This what he meant by Punish me when he has me all to himself, yes this was Punishment and Worse than Overtime I'll be stuck with the Arrogant Bastard for Hell Knows how Long.

What Can he do to me in that Business trip??
I don't care and not really interested in finding out the last thing I want is to be alone with the beast, who knows what he has planned for me.

I'm not going on that business trip.

"Hell No... " again all attention diverted to me listening to my qualms, Ben shot me again a wicked grin, his hands folded across his chest insisting I should try to get out of this situation.

"What's That Ms Campbell?? Are you Complaining?? " he Snickered at me, oh God I hate him.

"Ummh... I.. Can't just go with you to the trip.. " I calmly stated as he arched a brow his smirk grew thinner and more devious than ever.

"And Why's that?? " he pestered on waiting for my irrelevant reply that wouldn't even Matter .

"Ummh... Huh.. I can't go because.. Ummh I don't think I'm privileged to have this opportunity or even deserve it and pretty much don't take anything around here serious obviously I'm not good for the Job and it could Jeopardize the Dealings with the Clients and I recently started working with Darks Empire and currently have no experience like others who know this Company like the Back of their hand and think they deserve this Privilege... " I Smirked confident in all the gibberish I just said as everyone looked at me in awe like I just struck a point.

Ben shot daggers at me meaning I've won but quickly sneer at me nefariously.

He made his way to me stretching out his hand for a handshake, I just looked at him in awe.

Have I won ?

Is this a sign of Defeat ?

Everyone was in the office were thrown in pandemonium just like me

I had a reason to be confused though, but I didn't know why they were confused maybe they thought he would slap the hell out of me or confused at his reaction to my bold and foolish reply.

"Ms Campbell I don't bite.. " Ben brought me back to reality indicating he was giving me a handshake, I too immediately stretched out my hand gripping tightly to his hand in a firm shake, in the process he gently pulls me towards him as he breathe against my ear.

"Smart Girl... But not smart enough.. " My eyes  widen in shock.

He's not giving up

We both disengage from the shake as we both face the Audience who's in for a show for what Ben have in stored for me.

"Well Ms Campbell I've heard your Point, But when you applied for this Job, you were interviewed like everyone else in Dark Empire... " I Just only nodded

"Yes.. "

"Good you also Signed a Contract Didn't you??"

Shit Shit Shit Shit

"I'm aware I signed a Contract what does that have to do with the Dealings.. " His Smirk never seem to diminish but grow wider everytime I look at him.

"Well if you take a look at the Contract it states you are to assist me with the anything about the company in or out of Detroit as I please whether you like it or no, so your say doesn't matter anyway because you signed.. " He smirked making him the final victor.