19. I need you

•Emilia•
.
"Peyton Vera and Daxton Starks are coming to my charity event... " Becca squealed I don't know how I should feel right now, happy for her or bummed that Modern Delilah and Anti Benjamin are going to be there.
If you don't get it Modern Delilah is Peyton Aka Harley Whatever her name is and Anti Benjamin is Daxton Strarks the King of New York that's what I've heard.
And do you know the worse part I have to attend after blowing off me and Becca's chance to Hangout as Punishment and I can't say no or else she'll hate me.
"Do I really have to go... " I shrieked and she just ignored me.

"you know how much this means to me and the benefits I can finally help all those orphanage and children and remember you blew me off to hang out with your Boyfriend I never ever see because he's always busy... " Becca air quoted the last part delebrately.

"I said I'm sorry... " I apologized again chugging along my water slowly

"Too Late you already owe me and you are attending this charity event I've got an idea why don't you invite Ben.." Becca said and I spit out the water before I choked.

"Are you Okay?? " Becca asked worried

"Hell No... " I spat

"Jeez it's only water you didn't die.. " Becca said

"it's not that I can't invite Ben Besides he hates socializing and probably won't even want to come... " I said

"Have you tried asking?? " I shook my head, wasn't she listening.

"Are you Deaf?? " I growled

"No.. Just tell him that you wanna go with him besides I bet you guys haven't even gone on an actual Date... " my lips parted she wasn't wrong we haven't actually gone on a date, he's always busy with unnecessary meetings I don't even know about and I always hang out with him in his Apartment sometimes.

"OK Fine I'll convince him to come if You invite Noel... " Becca glared at me and I broke in a Loud quirk.

*Ding Dong*

Me and Becca shot each other confused Looks.

"Anthony?? " I asked and her brows furrowed and grimaced in Disgust on the mention of his name like it was a Taboo.

"What Does that Shithole want?? " I gasped as she heads to the door and flings it wide open.

"Fuck You.... "

"Excuse me.. " I pushed my head out to see Liam who was confused just as I am, by the way what's he doing here.

"Liam??? Oh Shit I'm sorry I thought ummh, Emilia You're wanted... " That's strange I need to talk to Becca about Anthony and was she Blushing in front of Liam.

I went to the door, I waved shyly to Liam it's being three weeks ever since you know what happened and I haven't seen Liam in a while or didn't even bother to ask for him, I'm such an idiot.

"You Look Good... " that's the only thing that escaped his lips.

"Thanks Same to you... " I nodded as Liam Smiles trying to say something but ends up sighing.

"Liam is there something you wanna tell me??" Liam catches my stare.

"I'm... You know, the thing is.... remember I'm so sorry for making you confused and frustrated I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I'll understand if you want to be with Ben as Long as you're Happy I'm Happy...  " I went mute I didn't know what to actually say.

"I understand if you don't want to be friends.. " Liam said heading out but I gripped tightly to the wrist.

"Of Course we can be friends I'm glad you are happy and not upset Liam... " I said pulling him into a hug.