13. Wanna try it

Emilia

Ben called off the Party Drastically and that was the last I would see the Drunkard that tried to rape me if he survived those blows the only luck on his side was some of his friends that picked him up after much plea from Rocco or else who knows what Ben was going to do to the guy.

For a moment I feel sorry and a little bit afraid, 

Yorkers left the Penthouse and the Party Upset, every glaring stare was darted at me signifying I was the party Killer, for God's sake I was nearly raped.

My hands trail down to the spot I was violently stabbed like a vudu doll with a pin.

A single touch and a sharp stun radiates at the spot, it was deep and earlier was bleeding crazy but stopped after getting a Plaster.

Like a Flock, one by one they left leaving.
the House was Empty leaving a mess, Rocco Slammed the Door shut after probably hitting on one of the girls grinning successfully after getting her number.

I Roll my eyes and sighed at his successful attempt to hike one of those girls I nearly feel sorry for.

"Casanova..." I rolled my eyes hiding the spot I was Vehemently stabbed.

"Par..... "

"This is your Fault.. " Rocco was cut short by an interuptting growl, we both turned our attention to Ben whose hands slide down in his pockets, he shot daggers at our direction.
He looked different, earlier he was wearing a buttoned up shirt, tucked in neatly in his black leather Jeans which was bloodied when he almost destroyed the nose of the unlucky guy.

Ben Shove his hands down his black Skinny jeans ,this time he had a Tank Top outlining his Massive Chest and perfectly carved abs ,the Shirt was just a Show-off of his Muscular outlines that could blind me if I'm not careful I might well as run up to him and rip his shirt off.

I shut my trap up realizing I'm staring longer than I'm supposed to but too late Ben already caught me checking him out leaving him Flustered, I'm sure I saw him smile but he hesitantly replace it with a glare and it wasn't to me this time, it was to Rocco and he Looked like he was going to rip Rocco in Half.

I stepped back, Ben Stride towards us his hands still digging through his pockets he stopped shooting daggers at Rocco.

Rocco didn't look Afraid he was calm and collected, it makes me wonder if he's Dangerous too.

"What's that Supposed to mean I didn't attempt to Lick her Cunt.. " Rocco retorted immediately flaring up Ben who clench his Jaw shut, gritting in between his teeth possibly  depleting every anger In him before he Kills Rocco in front of me.

"She almost got Raped.. " Ben Pointed at me bitter at the Previous event.

"It was a Drunkard Ben, And you almost Killed the Guy remember
what if The Cops takes this up ?
You broke the Guy's Nose and probably almost blinded him, you could have well have killed the Guy in the Process... " Rocco Spat I don't get this at all, Ben Couldn't hold back when He Nearly Disfigured the Drunkard but he's trying to hold himself from doing the same to Rocco like he's afraid he'll lose it on Rocco.
And Rocco on the other hand isn't afraid one bit and from the looks of it he's using Ben's Formality as an Advantage, like he knew or knows Ben won't touch him.

But Why???

The Question clouds my thoughts and I can't seem to figure out why.

"He was this Close to Touching her and he Stabbed her, he had the guts to touch her under my Nose I swear I could have gun him dead if I could... " Ben Said, Call me crazy but it almost sounds like he care or was afraid but I couldn't recognize if he really cared or was just Furious that someone got to touch me before him.