20. Alaina is Found

•Harley/Peyton•
.
Sipping on a glass of Heniken Daxton made his way towards me and huffing out my end of the cigarette, Daxton swipe it from my fingers and inhale, smoking a bit of it thinking of a plan.
"How can we part the two?... " Daxton asked
"I thought you had a plan?? " I voiced

"I do but we have no chance against Ben we'll get discovered before we carry it out its pointless... "

"Since he's probably in a relationship with her he has to Initiate her, right?? " I voiced

"And how will that be an advantage??"

"If she Knows about Ben's actual Job she'll have to be initiated... " I said

"Don't you know the rules Harley?? If she gets initiated and fails she'll Die Like the rest and Ben won't Let her get initiated the only way one can escape initiation is if one is betrothed to one of the Bosses the Same thing like Amira will apply for Emilia... "

"Yes, but if one is to be Married to escape the Initiation they have to be undergo the blood ritual, blood for Blood, that's the reason Amira Died right?? "

"How will that Help?? "

"When Emilia finds out about Ben she'll either be shocked or afraid and she'll eventually need someone to lead on since Ben Lied to her and that's when she comes to you.. " I said

"What makes you think Emilia won't just agree to the ritual to prevent the initiation.. "

"That Girl is weak she can't kill a Fly and you expect her to go on with the ritual, I think not and I'm not sure she'll have the heart to pick a gun..... " I sipped on my glass again wearing a nefarious smirk.

"And even if she does not go on with the ritual she has to pay with her Life... "

"And that's where you come in, you will think of something you are Daxton Stark ?? Just Create a Diversion or plan a Surgery or something I don't care all you, have to do is to play your Part when everything is put in place... "

"And how do you expect for Emilia to Find out, She won't believe me when I told her the other day that Ben's Dangerous and I'm sure she won't feel safe to even think you would advise her I'm right... " Daxton said as I play with my Drink.

"She doesn't need to hear it from you, she needs to see it for herself... "

"What do you have in mind?? "

"That Song at the Fundraiser about that Rebecca Torres I guess, Liam sang that song and I noticed the whole time he was staring at Emilia.. "

"The Two brothers have feelings for her... " Daxton said and I nod.

"Liam, sweet obedient Liam, I wonder what they see in that Bitch but it's an exception since you want her too... " I sipped the last chog and slammed my glass on the table.

"What's your Plan??..."

"You Know everyone is useful, you just have to figure out what they are good at and as For Liam his Feelings for this girl will be exploited...."

"Are you going to tell me your Plan?? " Daxton said smoking my stick and I snatched it from him and huffed a think smoke directly to his face.

"Be ready when Emilia needs comfort... " I said as Daxton cocked a grin.
.
                   •Benjamin•
.
"Ben are you sure you wanna tell her, think about the consequences she could get initiated... " Rocco voiced on the other side of the phone.
"She needs to Know and I have a back up plan" I said as I heard Rocco sigh.
"This is a stupid plan the back up plan was the same reason Amira Died Benjamin, do you expect Emilia to go through the ritual you are putting everything at risk it isn't worth it.. " Rocco growled
"but what if she's the one, what if she's my only hope for happiness, what if she's the only one that makes my heart beat again I've never felt this way before anyone except Amira.."