17: Friends ish

"I Love you but I can't have you"-♣️Liam Dark♣️
~~~~~~~~

"This is how I feel about you... " He Leaned towards me as his lips grazed on mine.
My heart skipped a beat as our lips connected like missing puzzle pieces, my eyes were opened wide in shock, Liam's hands trail down to my waistline, Tugging me closer to him in a single yank, his Lips were gentle and soft on mine but I numb my lips in a thin line, I felt him trying to get me to respond butterflying my lips softly, my heart sighed on my lips behalf, I dimmed my eyes shut trailing my hands up to his hair tugging tightly to it as my fingers tangled up, my lips caressed his responding to his Kiss, Liam continued to brush his Lips with mine savoring and devoring every last taste like it was his last and I let him, Liam's hands scaled up my arm cupping both my cheeks slowly deepening the kiss as our tongues slightly caressed each other and instantly he disengaged from the kiss but still cupped my cheeks looking directly into my eyes.

"I Love you...but I can't have you, he already beat me to your heart..." He Let go of my cheeks trailing his hands down his pockets signifying defeat and I couldn't help it but my eyes well up.

"I'm sorry Liam.... I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't want to hurt you... " I sobbed, Liam stride towards me wearing a smile, I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Why did you kiss me back??... " he asked I looked up at him locking my eyes confidently with his

"I don't wanna hurt you... " I said lowly as Liam nods and puts on a forceful smile.

"I'm heading back to The Penthouse , I just need some time to get over the fact that these are just feelings, Be Careful...... " He warmly embraces me planting a quick peck on my forehead, he let's go disengaging from the Hug, hailing a cab and waves me a goodbye.

How could I be stupid to lead Liam on and mess with his feelings....

The Cab accelerated pass me a the Cold wind splashed my face, I turned round to see Ben, his hands down his pockets as his mask hides his identity I couldn't actually read his expression, did he see the Kiss?? Is he upset??

He walks up to me scaling me from top to bottom.

"Why are you crying did Liam hurt you?? " Ben asked bemused my the tears smothered on my cheeks, his hands trailed my cheeks wiping slowly the tears dry.

"No he didn't ... I wanna go home..." I said, Ben Nods Hailing a Cab as we both got in,  my head pressed against the window, letting out a sigh I stuck my head against the window.

Liam will move on right??

                    🌃 •Later that Night•🌃
.
My knees trembled shakily, my head bumped onto the hard excuse for a door I needed to make this right, now since Ben is not around I sighed lightly hesitantly tapping the door gently.

"Name?? " I heard Liam voice my heart sank I wanted to retreat I can't face him now but too late I already knocked.

"it's Emilia... " I managed to say as the atmosphere went quiet seems like he didn't want to talk or even see my face.

"Liam I only want to talk, nothing more... " I gasped but he didn't reply it kinda stunned me as my nose kissed the door, I let out a deep breath I'm talking even if he doesn't want to see me.

"I know I've said this before and I'm going to keep say It again until you open this door so that we can talk please... " the tense silence was his reply I knew he wanted me to talk and probably give up.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry for leading you on, I'm story for playing with your feelings OK I didn't mean to at the time I didn't know how I felt, I still don't know how I feel I'm new to all this emotions packed in one shot, in one feeling and probably I dragged you into it, I'm trying to know how I feel I don't wanna hurt anybody, I don't want to hurt you Liam I love you.... " I heard the Locks loosen as the door swings open revealing a pitiful Liam.