14. Possessive Much

"yeah hope y'all like Hickeys Adios"-Kim Lina😐😐

                          •Emilia•

"Let's Take it off... " Ben Snickered in a Husky Tone, his Hungry eyes darted to my lips as his tongue glide down his lower lip in a lustful crave, his eyes hypnotic, darted back to mine locked In an intense stare still pressed against the wall.

Timid I pushed my head down staring at his Torso my only shield from his hypnotic eyes, his hand went up to my chin pushing it back up to his stare.

Stroking my chin gently a smirk glued on his face driving me confused and bewildered at the same time.

He only shook his head letting go of his grip on my towel but still held to my chin.

"What Do you say Emilia ??" my Lips parted, my back slammed against the wall, sharp breaths radiating against my cheeks. My stomach churned making flips here and there, he leaned towards me, his breath alone clouded my thoughts melting my heart in a heartbeat, it felt so right to feel this way but somehow a pang of guilt was still there but I didn't care what it was about and didn't want to know.

His Fingers tangled up with my hair brushing it down playfully combing it slowly, his fingers traced to my down to my collarbone threatening to strip it off.

I Clinged tightly to my Towel, my eyes broadened in dismay, he Noticed but wore a Smirk.

He leaned towards my earlobe letting out quiet gasp in a whisper.

"if I wanted to make you mine I would have Fucked you in the shower... "

Instantly he pressed his lips against the sides of my neck sending a tingling cold sensation that races down my spine.
His Hands trailed down to the sides of my hip pulling me closer to him pressing his massive chest against my bossom, my breathing hitched as I let out a gasp.

His Lips worked down my neck planting butterfly kisses trailing down to my collarbone sending thrills down my spine, he slowly glides back up devouring and gently savoring every sweet tick of my flesh as I let out a lustful moan that didn't stop Ben and I didn't want him to stop, he shot out his tongue delicately gliding down I whimper on the wet paint of his Tongue, my body betrayed me again I gasped out a moan In a tone, Ben thrilled on my response to his Tongue technology  bruises my Neck, delicately chewing and nibbling on the skin on my neck trailing down to my collarbone bone, I was a moaning mess, my head was in the clouds I felt high but Ben didn't stop there, he Drastically smashed my back against the wall harder than before, his hands traced to mine baffled I struggled to tuck it tight enough before Ben smashed my Hands against the wall with his pressing his Torso against me.

We were both breathing heavily against each other his eyes darted to the ends of my towel knotted sloppyly, a Nefarious smirk danced it's way to his lips.

My Heart Sank on his glare, he pushed his head to the other side of my Neck same as earlier planting little butterfly kisses down to my Cervix, I shriveled under him as I let him paint me.

His Lips were the brush, his Tongue were the Paint and my Body was his art and like a painting I let him turn me into his masterpiece.

He Let's go of my Hands convinced I won't stop him cause at this moment I don't want him to, I pushed my hands down my side in defeat signifying I give into him.

His kisses never seem to stop trailing it to the  Apex of my boobs, my breath hitch as I tried to force him out of me but he was too strong and didn't seem to care.

He stopped again his eyes darted to the Dandy knot about to crumble.

"Just Trust me... " He whispered and again I obeyed his sinful command whilst he fiddle his tongue delicately I between the apex of my boobs.