6: A Night With The Beast

Emila's Pov

Arrgh of all the days I actually wanna go home right now and curl up in a fold and probably just sleep and die has been taken away by Ben Dark, Liam couldn't do anything, I guess because he doesn't know I'm spending a night with the beast, he Just gave me some bus money in case he didn't make it explaining that Ben Sent him to go get his supplies with Harley having no clue I'm spending over time as punishment, this was clearly Ben's Plan and I don't like it.
No Liam, No Co workers just me and the beast, someone please put me out of my misery.

"Emilia aren't you going home?? " Cindy asked spotting me still working on some files.

"Erhm I'm supposed to get this done for Mr Ben... " I stammered ignoring her piercing glare.

"don't stay too Long..." she Flashed me a warm smile partially trading me a hug and finally exiting the building so with the others, I was tempted to get up and sign off and probably move away to another town or even country.
But what good is that going to do, he could track me down and may I remind myself I'm broke as Fuck where the Hell am I gonna run to when I just escaped from Hell and involuntarily Got myself into another Pit of Hell.

One by one some greeted me with a warm and good smile, signing off leaving me at my cubicle attending to some files like Ben asked me to after a battle of minor paper cuts I stack the documents into a single file binding it with a Binder, I breathe in lifting up the orderly stack of the companies documents in the Binder clasped across my chest excusing myself from the Cubicle and heading to Ben's office, the entire time I was praying to stumble and probably die on the spot in the middle of the Hallway but no, this Flats won't do their job, I knew I should have wore one of Becca's death Heels, I should have known earlier she was interested in my death which I find not a bad idea drinking a sniper if I had one, she offered to borrow me since I helped her out with her post finals but I foolishly declined.

Still hovering the Documents across my bossom I took in one last breath calmly repeating a Motivational Mantra to keep myself sane for how long Ben wants me over time.

I Let myself in to see Ben Head Bent reviewing some documents his eyes were glued stuck I'm not sure he even noticed I welcome myself in.

To his dismay he glanced up at my presence replacing his Subtle expression with a deceitful smirk, my heart almost stopped, I let out a silent shrieked, his brows curved at my miniature exhibit of panic, his lips curled into a thin sublime line with no emotion throwing me off from guessing what he had in stock for me.

"Someone wants to go early... " he voiced warmly but with a hint of darkness layered in disguise.

"Sooner the Better... " I scoffed
I Looked down at the Floor a habit I seem to have bought ignoring his cold penetrating scowl boosting my self-esteem.

"I Had The Documents and Files Arranged and took a look at Companies budget Like you asked and Bind it all in one stack like you requested... " I said proudly with a confident smile plastered on my face I stride my way towards him, slamming the Binder on his Desk he wore a Bemused grin taking in the Documents as he reviewed it.

His Lips Coiled into an offended Smile but he didn't spare me a Single Look he Pushed the Binder Forward and let out an unsatisfying smile.

"You Did it all by Yourself?? " What kind of immature question is that of course I did,
he had me cornered and made sure my fingers bleed and my soul cry till I was done with it.

"Yes... " I Mummur Under my breath calming down, immediately he parted the Binder and took off the Documents.

"How Long Did you Work on This?? " He asked getting up from his Chair heading to the other side of his office.