Chapter 3

I decided I had had enough of social stuff for the day so I left my Facebook Messenger app and went onto Candy Crush Soda Saga. For a daft little match-the-sweet-to-get-a-score-game it isn't half addictive! I'm onto level 28 already and I only started yesterday!

I popped my Spotify playlist back on and My Chemical Romance's Blood came on. Well they encourage your complete cooperation, send you roses when they think you need a smile I ca-. I was interrupted from my intense jam session to a loud moaning sound. Mistletoe. She hates my singing the most. She's my little munchkin but she can't half meow! Honestly, if I talked cat (which i wish i could) I'd tell them that it's okay, their mum isn't being brutally murdered. I wonder what my cats think about me. Well actually I'd hate knowing what people think about me, never mind an animal that I'm fond of. It'd change my whole perspectie on cats if i knew what they thought of me.

As I went back to my little sing song, the internet went off. Oh how very typical. Our Wifi is so slow it's not even normal! I've asked my mum for so long to get a new server but she has non of it!

Well there's no internet, so what am I supposed to do with my life? I think it's time I go out for a walk. It's 1:30pm which is a good time to go to the park and write. I love writing in the park. It gives me inspiration. I dont know why, it's just a good atmosphere. I put my grey converse on and told my mum I was going to the park for some air. I got the usual speech off my mum "Okay, be safe. No talking to strangers or getting in anyone's car," I don't know why she would think I'd talk to anyone, never mind a person I don't know. I know shes only looking out for me.

I swung my leather jacket on and put my note pad in my pocket and headed out the door. The park is only a few minutes away so I got there in no time. I passed a few elderly couples, people walking dogs, and some little kids, non of which I knew (luckily.) Once I got to the park, I took a seat on an empty bench. I got my pen and note book out of my pocket and began to write.

It's funny when you see the smiles on children's faces, and you wonder what it'd be like to be a kid again, in this generation. With 13 and 14 year old girls getting pregnant, and boys smoking and taking drugs. Imagine if you were a little baby, and you were in your pram, not being able to see your mother, because their behind you. With teenagers looking in at you-

I was mid-writing when somebody tapped my shoulder. A shiver ran through my body, as if someone had just stomped upon my grave. I turned around and no one was there. Funny. As i turned round to carry on my write-up, I had the shock of my life. A stranger had the sudden 'right' to sit next to me. Yeah, that's fine, it's not like there's another 3 benches in this bloody park. I had a glance at the person. By the way they were sat, I could tell it was a male. I recognized him. Could it be... Seth? No, surely not.

I was disturbed from my corner-of-the-eye-glare, from the Seth-look-a-like. "Are you checking me out?!"

Shit.

"No, anyway, didn't your mum tell you not to talk to strangers?" I said far to quickly.

"Yeah but I'm not a stranger, do you not recognized me?"

"..A-are you S-Seth?" The words came out without a second thought.

"See, you DO know me, so you can talk to me," he said in a chirpy way.

There was a slightly disturbing ten seconds of silence until Seth interrupted it. "You don't talk much do you?"

Being the idiot I am, I actually spoke "people never listen anyway." Oh my God, Anastasia, you could have just nodded. You moron.

"Bit depressing," he mumbled under his breath. "Shit! Did I say that out loud? Sorry."

Silence.

Why can't he just leave me alone, like everyone else. I mean, I like the company and stuff, but I don't know how to keep a conversation going, in real life.