Get out

Chapter 29

"Remember you all said 50 quid if we did it before 2015 and we did it before Christmas I think that's high 5s all round" Brad laughs.
He bet on us sleeping together?
What an idiot.
I burst the lounge door open.

"Want to explain what's going on? You bet on us sleeping together?" I shout with anger in my voice. All the boys look like rabbits in headlights.

Lily's POV

"Nothing to say? You were all talking your heads off a few seconds ago" I scoff at all the boys who look shocked that I burst in on their conversation.

"It's not as bad as it sounds Lily" James tries to defend them.

"Oh really James well then could someone explain what is going on? Brad?" I ask looking at him.

"Lil, it didn't mean anything-"

"What us sleeping together or this bet thing?"

"Obviously the bet! Last night was-" he stops "Guys, could you go upstairs with the girls or something?" He says looking at James, Tristan and Connor.

"Yeah course" they all mumble leaving the room, probably relieved they can escape this battleground.

"Look the bet was just a joke with them that's not why last night happened it happened because we were ready"

"Whatever you don't get it" I sigh
I can't believe he would do this, it is like last time.

"I do!"

"It's funny because this morning you acted like you cared Brad"

"I do care!"

"See that's what I thought, I thought it happened because we were both ready and that's why we waited, funny though how you were given the bet and did it in 1 day"

"I know it looks bad Lil-"

"Don't Lil me, Brad"

"Please don't blow this out of proportion I love you and that's all that matters"

"I love you too Brad but you bet with your friends on sleeping with me and asked for the money afterwards, it's not like you didn't ask for the money"

"Please Lily"

"I'm fine just angry, you're being such a lad about it all"

"So you haven't been talking about it upstairs with the girls then?" He says with a smirk

Damn it

"Fair play" I say as I start to shuffle my feet

"Look, last night happened because we were ready I didn't rush you did I?"

"No, it just feels like it when you were talking about it with them"

"I'm sorry Lil please don't be angry about it all" Brad says, I just stand there "Do you regret last night?" He asks with a smirk on his face, knowing I don't.

"Why? What happened last night?" My dad asks walking into the room.

"What? Nothing" I say far too quickly not to sound suspicious.

"What's going on? Oh hi Brad" my mum says walking into the lounge. Both of my parents sit on the sofa, dad just looks at me and Brad.

"Brad, a word" dad says. Bloody hell they barely like each other anyway let alone if dad figures out what we were talking about. They both walk outside leaving me and mum.

"How's nan?" I ask her.

"She's ok now better than she was, what's got into your father? Why is Brad here, you didn't say he was staying?"

"Yeah he ended up staying last night is that ok?" I ask

"Yes I suppose so, his parents have let you stay with them before just be carful with boys, however much you love them they are only after one thing"

"They aren't though" I sigh.

"How long have you both been together?" Mum asks

"Nearly 6 months" I say. After a few mintues of silence mum speaks

"Are we close?" She asks

"Yeah, well not as close as we used to be, but still close" I smile.

"So you'd tell me stuff like you used to?"

"Well-" I'm interrupted by the lounge door bursting open, Brad being pushed though it and dad walking in.

"Now Lily listen here, you are forbidden to date this" dad says pointing to Brad.

"What?!"

"I don't approve of this relationship" Everyone just looks shell shocked. He can't be serious.

"I don't care if you approve or not you can't tell me what to do" I say grabbing Brad's hand.

"Oh yes I can I'm your father"

"Well you didn't act like it until a few months ago, you have no right!" I shout.

"Richard I think you're going too far, Lily is old enough to make her own decisions and Brads a nice lad" she says smiling weakly at Brad.

"He has been very very disrespectful"

"How?" Mum laughs.

"He stayed here last night-"

"I know Lily explained it to me"

"So you're ok with Brad sleeping with Lily and we don't really know him?!"

"What?" Mum asks, she turns towards me with puppy eyes I just look at the floor.

"Exactly that's why they can't see each other anymore so that everyone's clear! Now get out, both of you you've upset your mother now Lily"

"That was your fault!"

"No it wasn't, Brad get out now Lily just give me and your mum some space.....Now!"

"Fine" I say walking out of the lounge to see everyone else standing in the hallway looking confused.

"What on earth is going on here? We aren't running a hostel! Everyone get out!" Dad shouts basically pushing everyone out of the house, slamming the door.

"Lily are you ok?" Brad asks "I had no idea what to do your dad just asked me and I couldn't lie"

"I don't care about dad, it's mum I worry about we used to be so close what are we going to do now?"

-------------------------------------------