What now?

Chapter 34

Lily's POV

We are now all on the train home after staying at the hotel. Mum hasn't really talked much since it happened, she didn't want to sit next to me on the train and she's staring into space.

"Lil, you ok?" Brad asks

"I'm just worried about mum, I'm going to sit with her" I say, Brad nods in approval. I walk over to her and tap her on the shoulder.

"Mum can I sit here?" I ask and she nods still staring out of the train window. I take hold of her hand and squeeze it slightly "It will be ok mum I'm still here" I smile. She looks at me and smiles, she looks so drained and tired.

-

We arrive at our stop, James and Amy walk off the train and wait for us at the platform.

"Come on girls" Brad smiles as he walks past mum and I.

"Ready mum?" I ask standing up of my seat.

"What's going to happen now?" She asks

"Everything will be ok, trust me" I smile to her, she nods as we walk off the train. Truth be told I don't know if everything is going to be ok but I'm sure it will, things can only get better from now.

Brad gives me a smile as I walk with mum on the platform, I link my arm though hers.

-

James and Amy have now gone home, myself, Brad and mum are in a taxi to my house.

"Thanks" I say to the driver handing him a tenner. We climb out the taxi, I rummage though my handbag to find my keys.

"It's so strange coming back here" I say walking up the drive.

"It's ok, I'm sure it feels odd but you'll be fine" Brad smiles taking hold of my hand. I place the key in the lock and turn to look at him when I realise mum isn't there.

"Mum?" I ask looking around realising she is still in the taxi. I run down the drive way, apologise to the driver and look at her, she looks dazed.

"It's ok mum we don't need to go in if you don't want to" I smile trying to reassure her. She nods and moves out of the taxi.

"I will he won't beat me" she says storming up the driveway. Brad mouths is she ok and I just shrug my shoulders. He walks towards me.

"What did she say?" He asks

"Not a lot" I mumble "Mabye you should go, I'll call you" I say wrapping my arms around his torso, hugging him.

"Ok, if you need anything just ask" he says hugging me. We pull away and he kisses my check before walking to his house.
I run to the front door and walk though the hall way, the door was wide open mum has obviously unlocked it.

"Mum?" I call. I walk though to the lounge and see her looking at a really old photo of when I was a baby with her and dad, they are smiling. I look so little I must of been like a month old or something. She takes the photo in her hands and runs her thumb over me.

"So delicate you where Lily" she smiles looking at me "You still are I forget that, then some people take advantage!" she screams throwing the phone frame across the room "I'm not angry at you Lily, its him, I don't think I can stay here" she sighs

"That's ok I'm sure Brad won't mind if we stayed at his for a few nights until you feel ready-"

"No Lily I can't stay here, too many memories" she continues.

"Yeah I get it mum, I'll ring him now-"

"Lily listen to me! I can't stay here ever again!" She cries before falling to the floor

"Mum you'll feel better soon, mabye you'll feel different-"

"I can't stay here Lily, I can't"

"Ok" I say not really knowing what else to say.

"We are going to have to move" she says staring at me "I'm sorry Lily it's the only way"

-

Brad's POV

I'm in my room strumming my gutair, practising some songs for tour. I can't wait to get back out their with Lily there by my side. I'm so glad I didn't lose her over something so stupid- I don't even want to think about it anymore it's not important all that is important to me it her.
The girl with dip dyed blonde hair as gold as the sun. The girl with the piercing green eyes that make me go weak at the knees. The girl with plumped pink lips that I can't help but kiss. The girl that I love with all my heart and never want to lose. I start to change some chords and decide to play a brand new melody.
My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at my front door, I run down the stairs to answer it, it is quite late and everyone else is asleep. I swing the door open to see her.
Her hair all wind swept. Her green eyes, bloodshot. Her lips slightly blue due to the cold British weather.

"Brad" she sighs wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Lil, what's wrong?" I ask. She just looks at me "Lets go upstairs"
I sit on my bed and Lil sits next to me.

"I'm sorry" she mutters "I love you so much"

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing Brad I love you so so so so so so much you know" Lily says wrapping her arms around me. She begins kissing my neck "I love you" she says

"I love you too" I say grabbing her thighs and pulling her on to my waist so she is straddling me. She kisses down my neck and tugs at the heam of my shirt. I chuckle and take my top off and start to kiss her again, I can't believe I ever went without this. Lily pulls away and takes her top off leaving her in her bra. She pushes me down onto the bed and climbs onto off me.
Well this is unexpected from Lily. I know something's wrong.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing" she laughs placing her head on my chest, she lays down and I wrap my arms around her so we are cuddling.

"Lil" I say

"I love you" she says

"Yeah you've said, you are scaring me a little bit" I laugh stroking her hair.

"It's mum" she sighs "She can't stand being in the house"

"You guys can stay here for a bit of you want" I suggest

"I said that" she says

"Oh did you now? Without permission?" I smirk.

"Shut up it's not funny, she can't be there" she says her tone changing at the last part of her sentence.

"Ok" I say not really knowing what else to say "So what are you going to do?" I ask. Lily gets her hair and covers her face.

"Babe what is it? You're killing me here" I say sitting up to look at her.

"Well we are going to move in with mum's sister" she says really fast.

"Ok and where's that?" I ask

"Brighton"

----------------------------------------

Omg shoes