What Is Going On?

Chapter 10

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I reach over to it slowly, hoping not to disturb Brad.

Who would be ringing at this time in the morning?

"Alright Lily how's it going? It's Tristan here"

"Yeah I know Tris, caller ID. Are you alright? It's quite early I've only just woke up"

"Lily, It's 1:30 in the afterno-"

"What?!" I says, shooting up from the bed.

"Babe what's wrong?" Brad says sitting up next to me.

"BRAD! You dirty dog! Why are you and Lily together, and she's just woken up eh?" Tristan shouts down the phone. I can hear that he has a massive smirk on his face.

Oops.

I forgot he was on the phone.

"Tris it isn't what you think" I protest.

"I don't want to know the details Lily, Brad can tell me later. Bro code. Anyway I wanted to speak to both of you, so this works out. I was wondering if you both want to come round to watch a DVD, everyone did text you but you were both busy. With each other. Come round mine in a hour if you don't get distracted" and with this Tristan hangs up.

"Bloody hell" I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry Lil, I'll explain it to him later" Brad says kissing my neck. "We better get ready" He gets out of bed and goes over to his wardrobe. He picks out black skinny jeans with a grey jumper that has a v neckline. I hide under the duvet as he gets changed. He finds this very funny. "I'll ask James to give us a lift, let me just ring him" he says leaving the room "I'll get your clothes from yesterday too" He leaves the room and I take this opportunity to explore his room a little. I spot a guitar in the corner of his room, I wonder if he plays? I hear him coming down the corridor and I jump back into his bed.

"Lily I got your clothes, but they are still wet. I don't think the radiator was on. You can wear something of mine" He says getting a pair of get jogging bottoms and a white t shirt.

"I'll leave the room, James is ringing me anyway" Brad says, leaving the room.

The bottoms are a little bit baggy but that's ok, The top looks fine too. I don't have any makeup with me and I take the pony tail out of my hair and redo it. Brad smiles as he walks back in

"You look cute Lil"

We both brush our teeth and head outside waiting for James to turn up. We see a car coming around the corner and Brad waves at it so I'm guessing it's James. The car pulls up and the window rolls down and I see Amy.

"Amy what are yo-" I'm interrupted by her.

"Lily what are you doing at Brad's house, in his clothes?"Amy says a little confused. I see James laughing.

"Amy, join the dots together, Brad and Lily clearly had fun last night"

Brilliant now James and Tristan both think I'm a slut.

"James, nothing happened last night don't be a dick about it, she got locked out of her house and it was raining" Brad says sternly. I think James got the message. I think it's going to be harder for Tris to understand though.

"She could of rang me, I only live down the road" Amy teases.

"Shut up Amy, James just drive" I say getting in the back of the car with Brad.

-----------

We arrive at Tristan's house and knock on his front door, where a smug Tristan appears with a stupid smirk on his face.

"James, Amy, Lily, Brad welcome from your dirty evenings together" I roll my eyes whereas Amy blushes. I have to find out why she was with James later. We all walk inside when Brad pulls Tristan over to explain, which is really sweet of him. I walk into the lounge to see Connor and Emily playing connect 4.

"Finally, I wondered when you two would get here!" Emily exclaims running over to me and Amy " I've been stuck with these idiots for ages where did you get to last night?" She says raising her eyebrows.

I think all the girls need a chat.

"I'm going to get a drink" I say winking at Amy and Emily. They follow me a few minutes later.

"Did you two have sex last night?" Emily whispers.

"No way! It's a long story but nothing happened like that. I'm sure the same can be said for Amy"

"Well......" She says embarrassed

"Oh my god" Emily and I shout, the boys probably hearing. "I knew you liked him Amy but don't you think is a little soon?" I ask

"Well we have been dating in secret we just wanted to see how it went" Amy says. I have my mouth wide open as does Emily " Sorry I didn't tell you guys you know I love you both to pieces but we didn't know if it was anything serious. Sex didn't happen, other stuff might of though "

"So are you going out then or what?" Emily asks.

"Yeah he asked yesterday, he's probably now telling the boys" Amy replies.

"Well me and Lily will be the single ladies by ourselves right Lil?"

"Sorry Emily, no. I'm going out with Brad" I reply a little nervous of her reaction.

"Since when?" They both shout. The boys probably are wondering what we are doing as they can most likely hear us. They are only next door.

"Only last night, I haven't had any time to tell you guys"

"Ok then that's expectable " Amy says "We better head back they might be wondering where we are"

We head back into Tristan's lounge and the boys are searching though the DVDs.

"Where are the drinks?" Connor asks. All the other boys laugh, so do us girls.

"I think they were having a gossip, catching up on what happened last night" James says.

"Right, what films does everyone want to watch" Tristan asks. He holds up 'Marley and me'. "What about this one?"

"No!" Brad and I shout

"It makes me cry like a baby" I say, I think it's a dog owner thing.

"It reminds me of Jess, I hate that film" Brad says.

We settle on watching 'Crazy, stupid Love' The boys put up a good fight to watch ' Fast and Furious' but Amy convinced them on the chick flick. Amy and James are cuddled up on one half of the sofa with Brad and I on the other half. The other 3 are under a blanket throwing popcorn at each other. Typical.

"This film makes a lot of sense. It reminds me of you" Brad whispers into my ear.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Because you make me go all stupid when I'm around you, I'm absolutely crazy about you and I've really fallen for you" he whispers in my ear sending a chill down my spine. I don't care if it was cheesy, I think it's cute.

"Oh my goodness, I feel the exact same" I say back.

"Shhhhhh" Everyone whispers. I look at Brad and place my lips on his. I feel him smile into the kiss and he places his hand on my cheek. This makes my body feel all tingly.

"Yuck, no PDA in the cinema" Tristan says to us and James and Amy as they are also kissing.

"We could join in" Connor says nudging Emily, she laughs "In your dreams, Con" she says hitting him in the arm. "Just watch the film" she says and everyone follows her instructions. Well I was a little distracted by Ryan Gosling but I turned to Brad every few minutes to absorb this amazing human being who was my boyfriend. I can't believe it. I'm really falling for him.

---------------------------------------------