A Troubled Past

Chapter 13

Brad's POV

The girls have just left the house to go bowling. Today me and the boys are recording a cover for our YouTube channel.

We are in Tristan's attic, James is recording some vocals. My phone suddenly buzzes on the work top. I quickly grab it and read.

From: Lil 😘

-Why are bowling shoes soooooo horrible? At least I have bowling skills, unlike Amy ;) See you later babe good luck with your cover xxxx

She has attached a picture of Amy with a ramp, the ones that young children use instead of bowling the ball normally. This makes me laugh. It's one of the things I really like about Lily, she has a sense of humour and doesn't take things too seriously.

"Someone's got a text from Lily" Tris says, rolling his eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"See he only listened when he heard Lily's name!" He replies, throwing his arms in the air and spinning around back to his computer.

"Mate you've got it bad. You grabbed your phone as soon as it went off and you were smiling the whole time you were reading the text" Connor says, with a smirk on his face.

"I think it's nice" James says, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Well you and Amy seem to have really hit it off" I say and a grin appears on his face.

"We should go out together" James suggests.

"He's going out with Lily, James. I knew you had feelings for Brad"

Tris says in a camp voice, making me and Connor laugh.

"Ahahaha" James sarcastically pretends to laugh "I mean like a double date or something, no pressure man"

"Yeah sounds like a good idea, the girls get on well. It will be a laugh"

"Bloody hell why am I the only single one!" Connor shouts, dramatically folding his arms "Tris you may as well go too!"

"No mate you're alright. I've only just got with Emily, don't want to rush things" Tristan says, not looking away from his computer.

"We can ask them when they get back, in the mean time, Brad lay down your vocals. Con grab the pizza menus, we can make a day of it" James says, with Connor moving quicker than an Olympian. That boy moves quick when food is involved.

Don't get me wrong we all love what we do, but if James doesn't keep us in check we would get everything done at a snails pace.

-------------

Tris is just finishing off linking all of our recordings for the cover together, I can't wait to film it so we can upload it. We have been in this attic all day, we only moved when the pizza man came to deliver our dominos, I love days like this. And we actually got a lot done.

We suddenly hear shouting downstairs. I'm guessing the girls are back. Me and James slowly walk down the stairs to see all the girls, arguing.

" You didn't win Amy!" Emily shouts.

"Yes I did! You two are so bad at bowling" Amy says rolling her eyes. Me and James crouch down to sit on the stairs, listening to this funny conversation.

"I am a professional bowler thank you!" Lily chuckles sarcastically.

"Anyway Amy, you used a ramp that makes the ball bowl straight into the pins it requires no skill! You might as well of walked up to the pins and kicked them down!"