Skype session

Chapter 8

After I run upstairs and physically face palm myself, I flop on to my bed. I get my phone out of my pocket and send a message to the group chat me, Amy and Emily have.

To: The Girlies!❤️💃💃💃

- Omg I can't believe what just happened, if you guys are free I need a skype session Xxxx

-Is it Brad?oxox

- Maybe.......

-OMG be right there oxox

-Emily? What about you?

-I'm already on! ;) xxxx

I rummage under my bed and find my laptop. I quickly type in my password and join a chat with Amy and Emily, both sitting there, eager to hear why I needed to see them so quickly.

"So what happened on your 'reward'? Amy asks, doing bunny ears with her fingers on the word reward.

"Reward?" Emily asks.

"Basically Lily lost a bet and had to take Brad to Nando's but she insists it was not , I repeat not, a date"
I roll my eyes at Amy's comment.

"So, how was it then?" They both ask in unison.
I explained how the meal and conversation were really good. I paused when I was explaining about walking home. I'm not sure if I should tell them everything or not.

"What happened when you got home?" Emily asks raising her eyebrows. I blush slightly remembering that we kissed, not because I was embarrassed though.

"Oh shit, you didn't go and sleep with him did you Lily?" Amy shouts down the computer.

"Bleeding hell Amy! Who do you think I am? No of course not, we just kissed!

"What?! Oh my goodness that is so cute!" Amy squeals.

"And he asked me on another date"

"Another date? I thought today was a reward?" Amy asks giggling.

"Obviously not! Even I have figured that out! It was 100% a date!" Emily says laughing.
I then go on to explain that mum saw me do my excited jump dance, whatever it was. Of course they find this hilarious.

"You really do like him, don't you?" Emily asks. I blush again, a dark shade of pink and both girls aw. My phone starts to ring.

"I bet it's lover boy, he's keen" Amy says.

"Ok girls got to go, see you soon!"

"Say hi to Brad from us!" Emily says, laughing.

----------

I'm on the phone to Brad for about half an hour before I start drifting in and out of sleep. It is now 12:40 in the morning.

"Are you tired Lil? You haven't been speaking? It's fine if you want to go to sleep, you need to have energy for our date tomorrow"

"What?" I say
I'm awake now he said that!

"You really are tired aren't you. I have been speaking about it for the last five minutes" I hear him chuckle down the phone "I'll pick you up at 6"

"In the morning?!"

"Of course not you muppet! The evening! Just incase you want a lie in"

"That's one hell of a lie in" I giggle.

"Very funny Lil. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams"

"See you tomorrow Brad"

And I think that's where the conversation ended as I fall asleep,dreaming about what will happen tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------