Chapter 24 Scratching an Itch~...

Art by Chochi...

This is a lemon Chapter, You have been warned/Informed...

Chibi A/N: *Looks around for A/N* Where the hell is he? He should have been here by-

A/N: *Appears behind Chibi A/N without warning* Hi! How's it going?

Chibi A/N: AHHH! What the hell dude! You scared the shit out of me!

A/N: Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do that.

Chibi Donna: *Walks into the room* Oh hey A/N! Say where have you been lately? You haven't been around for a bit.

A/N: I'll explain later, But enough about that, Let's get to the story!

Chibi A/N: *Leans on a while trying to calm himself down.* Smooth... *Pant* Transition... *Pant* Buddy...

Donna sat in her chair with a massive blush on her face as she unclamped her Bra from her shell, however she wasn't blushing because She was undressing she was blushing because You were undressing in front of her as she saw the stitched wound upon your body and she notes that your physicality has slightly changed as it had a slightly more muscular form " It's like his body is changing... " She thought as unclamped the other side of her Bra revealing her breast and she continued to stare at your physic while she placed her Bra onto the table next to her and she jumped when she heard you chuckle.

(Y/N): Like what you see?

You asked in a slight teasing tone and her face started to turn red with embarrassment as she did enjoy you change to your body.

Donna: U-uh... Yes...

She quietly said as she looks to the side trying not to make eye contact with you and you chuckled a little.

(Y/N): Well I think you'll like this more.

After you said that you pulled down both your pants and underwear in one motion revealing your girth in all of its glory and you noticed that Donna's nose started to bleed slightly " Holy crap! It's bigger up close! " She thought as she stared at your twitching with a mix of eagerness and nervousness.

(Y/N): You know the others have only pleasured me so far...

Donna looked a bit confused " Wait what does he mean by- " Her thought was cut off when she realized what you were planning and a nervous look suddenly washed over her face.

Donna: Oh! No no! You don't have to do that! Hahaha...

She started to rub the back of her head while looking away to try not to make any eye contact with you yet again, however she didn't that she spread her legs just enough to for you to swiftly position yourself right between her legs and give her still cloth covered slit a tender lick which caused her to let out a cute squeak of surprise and she left out a soft moan when you began to give her clothed slit even more tender lick and you suddenly felt her hand gently grab the back of your head " Well well, She's getting into it... " You thought as you give her a few more licks before moving her most panties slightly to reveal her dripping wet slit and you glance up to see her looking at you with a mix of a nervous look and a look of anticipation.

(Y/N): Let's kick things up a notch.

You said aloud before plunging your tongue into her sex causing her to let out a gasp of pleasure " I never knew guys could do this with there tongue! " she thought as she felt her hole being vigorously assaulted by your tongue and you felt her hole tightening rapidly " She's about to finish already!? " you thought as her walls started to clamp down on your tongue trapping it in place and Donna let out a loud moan as her juices flooded your mouth " Holy crap! She was really pent up! " You thought as you felt like a whole gallon of water was just splashed on your face and just as her walls began to loosen after she came down from her orgasm you pulled your tongue out and swiftly swallowed any of her juices that were still left in your mouth so you could breathe and you looked you to see Donna with a panicked look.