Chapter 16 Strange Situations

*Chibi A/N Running into someone*

Chibi A/N: Who the hell is in my way?!

Chibi DC: YoU KnOw WEre tHe Nearest BaR iS StRan-

*Chibi A/N Yeeting the drunken feline into the nearest bar which he crushes into*

Chibi DC(Distant): Thaaank YOu...

A/N: What the fuck did you just do?!

*Chibi A/N Trying to run but fails as his collar gets grabbed*

A/N: You are not going anywhere mister!

*A/N Dragging Chibi A/N back home*

Chibi DC: WhaT HapPened?

*Chibi DC taking a swig from a keg as the story starts(Chibi DC(Drunk Cat) will be the one reacting to the story unfolding)*

You were sitting on the couch trying to rest as you were drained from the Events that happened to you today and you felt comfortable enough that you began to fall asleep and just as you closed you eyes you were instantly awoken by someone walking behind you and you swiftly looked behind you.

(Y/N): Who's th- Oh hi Michelle.

She Instantly tensed up and she swiftly hid something behind her back fast enough to were you didn't notice what it was that she was hiding.

Michelle: Oh! H-hey (Y/N)! how's it going?

She said nervously as she faced her back away from you " Please don't ask why I'm acting weird! " She thought repeatedly as you shift into a more comfortable position to face her.

(Y/N): Everything's going ok... Why are you acting weird?

You ask completely unaware of what she was hiding behind her back " Crap! What am I going to do?! " she thought and a idea popped into her head.

Michelle: Oh! I just wanted to ask you if you wanna hang out with me?

You raised an eyebrow at her strange posture as she had one arm behind her back " What's she up to? " you thought as you got up from the couch.

(Y/N): Sure, what are we-?

Michelle interrupted you before you could continue as she didn't expect you to say yes as she was counting on you to say maybe later or something along those lines like she was hoping you would say.

Michelle: Not right now! I-I've gotta set things up first...

She said to your confusion and you wanted to ask if see need help with setting everything up, however before you could Michelle continue her rambling as she made her way to the hallway while facing her back to you.

Michelle: But I should be ready in maybe thirty minutes, I'll see you until then!

You where about stop her so you could figure out why she's being so weird, but she was already gone when you thought to ask " Jeez what is up with her? " you thought as you set back down.

Meanwhile...

Chibi DC: *Hick* SOunds Like sHe's tRying to GeT In hIS pants...