Chapter 13 A New Threat

*Chibi A/N waking up with a splitting headache and not recognising were he is*

Chibi A/N: What happened?!

Chibi August: Well you passed out after being punched in the face.

Chibi A/N: Were did you come from?!

Chibi August: The door.

*Chibi A/N looking visibly confused as to whether or not Chibi August is being serious*

Chibi A/N: Uh do you intend that as a joke or...?

*Chibi August sighing*

Chibi August: Let's just get the chapter started...

August hung up the phone after calling his wife as Lilly drives them to the docks and he let's out a sigh " Welp were boned if we encounter the Foot Clan or something worse. " he thought as he placed his phone in his pocket and it bumped into something as it slid in and he pulled out a second phone out of his pocket and the it realise who's phone it is.

August: Ah Goddarn it!

He said and mentally calling himself stupid while Lilly gave him a quick side glance of mild confusion before training her eyes back to the empty road.

Lilly: Did you forget something?

August let out a groan of annoyance as she essentially hit the nail on head with the accuracy of a master carpenter.

August: Yeah, I had my sister's phone in my jacket and I was supposed to give it back to her yesterday.

He let's out another sigh and looked around his partners car which was a Really big car " Must be her normal car she uses when she's off duty. " he thought as he noticed an odd detail about here car.

August: Is your car armor plated?

He asked curious as to why she had what most people would call a mini tank and she spoke without taking her eyes of the road.

Lilly: Yeah, I just like to drive something durable.

She stated with a slight shrug and August figured she had some bad experiences with cars, but that didn't explain why she had a semi-auto shotgun(Beneili M4) attached to the roof of the car and a auto rife(AR-15) with a lot of attachment's such as a double stack mag and a scope under the seat making him wonder why she had them as she has a pretty good pistol which was a P30 if he remembers correctly.

Chibi A/N: Wait she has a phone as a sidearm?

Chibi August: What? No! It's a gun!

Chibi A/N: It's a gun too?! That sounds awesome!

*Chibi August groaning in annoyance*

August: Well no one can't say your not prepared for anything, considering it looks like you prepared for world war three...

He said not want to ask why she had them as it could have been as simple as her just being a gun activist, but he noticed Lilly completely ignored him as she was deep in thought and he wonders if she was having the same gut feeling he was having as if both of them left the precinct " The Chief almost seemed desperate to send us out here, but for what and why did he only send only the two of us to investigate some warehouse? " She thought as she turned a corner seeing the warehouse distract in the distance and right of the bat the both of them noticed something off.