Chapter 9 More Trouble

Chibi A/N: Are you good?

*A/N sighing after having to rip himself from Resident Evil 2 Remake*

A/N: No, but it's not like I got a choice.

*Chibi A/N hiding a chainsaw behind his back*

Chibi A/N: I don't know what your talking about...

*A/N sighing in annoyance*

A/N: Let's just get started.

Racheal: You're Alex's brother?!

She shouted which surprised everyone a bit as she wasn't this agitated when she meet you last night and you were about to chalk it up to getting up on the wrong side of bed, however Splinter looked at her with squinted eyes.

Splinter: What's gotten into you?

Her voice was stern, but also laced with a bit of worry as Racheal usually isn't this bad with her anger issues which Racheal reply was only scuffing and slumping further into here chair "It's scary how much she reminds me of Alex when she didn't get what she wanted when she was very young." you thought as Splinter looked like she was ready to scold her, however you spoke before she could do so.

(Y/N): I understand if you don't trust me, but-

Your sentence was cut off by Racheal who leaned forward slightly and had an angry expression.

Racheal: But what?! Are you going to tell us some fake backstory to gain our trust like your sister did!?

You recoiled back in shock as you didn't expect her to snap at you "Scratch acting like a kid somethings else is bothering her." you thought as Donna chimed in.

Donna: Racheal if you would hear him out-

Before she could continue her sentence Racheal got out of her chair and Interrupted her.

Racheal: Did all of you forget what happened last time something like this happened?!

It was at this moment that you looked over at Splinter who was giving Racheal a death stare that only a parent could have after there child was throwing a tantrum and you what to say something, but Michelle who was sitting right next to you noticed what you were going to do and learned next to you.

Michelle: You might want to stay out of this one if you want to stay in one piece...

She whispered into your ear in a casual tone as Racheal finally noticed Splinters death stare, however Racheal gave a low groan and started walking away from the table which seemed to surprise Splinter a bit as well as Donna and Michelle.

Racheal: Whatever, if you need me you know were to find me.

She stated as she stormed off to the dojo if you can call a concrete room with training mats, some strange exercising equipment, and a concrete pillar that didn't connect to anything which they outfitted to be a punching bag of some-sort a dojo or at least you think that's what it was given the description Splinter gave you, however Splinter looked at you with a apologetic look on her face.

Splinter: I'm sorry for her attitude she usually isn't this agitated.

You sighed as you really get the since that this doesn't happen very often and the fact that it happened when a new arrival was here must make her feel worse about the hole situation.