Chapter 23 Procarious Curiosity

Chibi A/N: Late again are- Wow!

A/N: *Surrounded by what's left of a body while covered in blood*

Chibi A/N: What happened!? Are you ok!?

A/N: Yeah, let's start the story already.

Chibi A/N: But-

A/N: *Points a bloody kitchen knife at Chibi A/N* Story now, questions later!

Chibi A/N: Jeez! Ok, let's start the story.

In one of the hideouts the Foot Clan currently resides there was a door guarded by Shadow Ninja's hiding In every unsuspecting place ready to strike if any intruders dear to even attempt to enter and behind this door the Leader of the Foot Clan, The Shredder mediates in the center of the empty room...

Art by Chochi

She was trying to sense some form of dark influence that has set itself inside the city, normally she wouldn't need to meditate to find her enemy as she would have just sent her minions to find the threat and eliminate them, however the minions she does send out rarely return and they are never able to send out any sort of message informing her about who was assaulting her clan " Whoever these people are they will regret opposing me. " She thought and she feels something strange like something was watching her and just as she felt that everything went silent as a cold draft blows through the room.

Shredder: Have you come to greet me Demon?

She asked calmly as she continues to meditate, but that concentration is broken when she heard distorted laughter and when she opened her eyes she found herself in a dark place which resembled a temple of some kind.

Shredder: Your reliance on petty illusions will not work on me Demon.

After she said that even more distorted laughter could be heard in the corner of the room and when she tried to throw a ninja star at the source of the laughter she found that her body would not obey her command.

???: Ī̵̼̠̈̆͋̆̉l̷̹̺̙̫̣̅ͅl̵̢͊̑͐̀́̅͠ũ̶͎̺͍̠̪̜̱̏͌͐s̵̤̥͎̹̗̥͛͆͜ị̴̛̩̖̬̞̈̋̔̅͝o̶̝̗̹̺̝͓͐̇̅n̵̨̝̘͐̌̎̈́̓͌͝?̶̧̰͇͍͍̇̍͑͌̐̾ ̵̤̤̣̱̝̟̫͐͊N̷͉̳̾̾̔͘o̴̧̙̞̗̹͔͔̽̊̾̋͑͘͠.̷̨͉̩̦̳̹̊̏̽̌̇̍̎.̸͖̞̦̯̗̬̒͂͌͠͝͠͝.̵͍̖̞̝̬̤̟̇̓̉͛̔̀͝ ̴͖͗̃̇̍͌Y̸̨͓̞̖̰̜̯͆̀̋͌̚o̸͙̫̠̙̮̗̮̊́͝ư̴̰̤͚͊̔̍̄͂r̶̡͉̬̤͎͔̜͋͒͑̋͝͠͝ ̸͕͔̯͔̟͈͑̉͘ṃ̶̝̈̔̐̃̏̆ĩ̴̯̓̍͒͆͝n̷̟̯̆̕d̴͈͇͙̯̊̐̈́̌̄̀ ̸̨̪͎̙̪̅̈̒͒̿͊͝ḯ̷͇͓̣̯͔̰̎͊̈s̵̳͈̿͊͂͝ ̵̼̝͚̪̓a̸͈͇̱̐́̓̅͑̌ͅt̸̠͖̺͉̉̍̂͐̐͜͜ ̷̨̛̟̜̝͈̹̑̿t̶̨̙̰͙͓̃̇͛̑̿͜h̵̯̖͓͉̋͑̓è̴̟̲͓͙̆̇̇̃̌̊ͅ ̸̡͍̀͆̏̑̈́m̷̜͔͙̙̌̓è̴̳̰̥͖̐̽̋͂̋̚ͅŗ̵̦̜͕̤͉̂̄͑̀͠c̴̜̻̖̘͒̇̕y̸͍̣̳̩̠͕̚ ̸͙̲̑̊̃à̴̢̫͉̪͍̻ͅt̶̡̛͉̮̫͇̪͕̂̒͑ ̴̞̯́̒͘m̷̘̱̖̟̤̭̾̓̅ý̴͎̖̋̐̋̇̑͆ ̸͚̄f̵̡̡̜͙͚̯͋̈́̒̅̐̾i̵̺͍̍́͊́̕͠n̸̨͇͈̖͆̍̿ģ̶̺̦͓̏̾͒̚͝e̶̗͆̾̆̂͋͂̚r̴̭̠͈̤̂͂̅t̵̥̂̿̌͝i̴̹͎͓͗͂͂̆p̶̢̻̤͐̎͝s̷͔͕͈͛̌͝.̶̘̟͈̐̏̀̀̉͊͋.̷̗̲̞̮̈́́̊͌.̶͚̼͑