Chapter 33 Back in Action

Chibi A/N: Oh thank God... The Turtles are actually doing something besides getting nailed.

A/N: Yeah yeah, I know. They should have been in play a long time ago. Blame my previous writing style/Figuring out my writing style for dragging things out.

Chibi A/N: You still have a few things to settle beforehand though, right?

A/N: Yeah a Few things. But I should be able to get them done pretty quickly. After that, we'll focus on the Turtles.

Chibi A/N: So the reader is exactly going to feature prominently here. Correct.

A/N: Yep, but if people read the lemon chapter... They know why. If they didn't well, I'll drop a few "hints".

Chibi A/N: Fair enough. Let's get this story started then!

A/N: Alright, Let's get this party started!

In Donna's workstation, she looked at the now Anthropomorphized Roxie with a look of intrigue as she thought the transformation would be... Well, Rougher, but then again Mutagen isn't exactly consistent, Hell even Splinter was surprised when she transformed within her room with ease after the Mutagen was applied, but Roxie was a little too Large for any of Splinter's spare attire. So Splinter tasked Donna to fetch her some clothes that'd fit her real quick before she left. Donna Agreed and took Roxie over to her workstation while she was covered with a towel. But what Roxie was wondering was why Donna had... Well, I'll let Her say it.

Art by azuki merun11(e621)

This is one of the Artist's OCs. Her name is Hase and I do not own her. I'm just using her for her appearance.

Roxie: U-uh... H-how did you have an outfit that was in my size? And why is it a School Uniform?

Donna nervously looked to the side as she tried to come up with a convincing lie. She doesn't want to admit that she sometimes... Uh... Role-play with herself when she thinks no one is looking.

Donna: Ummmm... I-I just like to have a large wardrobe...

Roxie was pressing X to doubt on that one since Donna was not a good liar. But what really proved that answer was as about as real as those Nigerian princes that offer old people money. Michelle bursts into the room with little to no warning without a care in the world.

Michelle: Hey Donna you finished helping out-? Oh hey isn't that one of Donna's Cosplay Outfits?

Donna looked both baffled and embarrassed as she was so sure that no one saw her wear those! Hell, she thought she hid them well enough too!