Chapter 5 An Odd "Morning".

A/N: Chibi A/N were did you go?

Vampire A/N: His fleed.

A/N: Who are you?

Vampire A/N: I am you, but as a Vampire!

A/N: Huh so you stay up all night writing stuff too?

Vampire A/N: What?! No I- *sighs* Nevermind.

A/N: Well let's get to the story.

You wake up with a splitting headache as you slowly get up and looked around the room and you see April sleeping soundly and Roxie was snuggled between you two as April seemed to be cuddling her like a body pillow.

Vail: You know she was trying to cuddle with you right?

You look over to the steely snake as it's seemed that it had watched you sleep as well which seemed a little bit creepy.

(Y/N): Do you eat or sleep at all?

Vail does a feminine giggle so you figured it preferred to be called she.

Vail: Not how normal people do no...

She trailed off the no a bit and your wondering why, but she continued.

Vail: In any case you probably get up it's about six in the afternoon.

She teased as normal people would be up right now, however you use to work nights so you get up a lot later then the daywalkers as you joking called them.

(Y/N): Well it feels like six in the morning for me.

You stated as you yawned through that sentence and you get up wondering to do today as your life has flipped upside down a bit and you remember that the sink in the kitchen was filled with dishes and you noticed Vail was on your shoulder.

Vail: If your going to do anything I'm going to at least help you recover.

You start to feel a bit more awake and your headache had disappeared and you looked to her.

(Y/N): What did you do?

Vail just giggled at your question.

Vail: I can't tell all my secrets.

She stated as she slithered off your body and over to her little spot she preferred to lay on.

Vail: Well go start your day before someone notices your up.

She said knowing everyone's asleep beside him and her or at least she thinks everyone is asleep and you nodded to her and you opened the door and wondered what got into her as she wasn't exactly warm when she revealed herself to you, but your thoughts came to a stop when you saw the amount of dishes there was in the sink as it's over flowing with dirty plates and pans.

(Y/N): Oh boy...

You said to yourself not exactly expecting this kinda mess when you get up as you wanted to do anything besides just laying down and you started to get started on a crusty pan.